Why are we giving up on our defense now?

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...You can always count on Phil to give us the silver lining...True optimist at work. If we ever need to figure out what the worst case is, we can just ask Phil, and he'll be happy to give us the full rundown.

I can't imagine going to the bears forum, and raining on their parade for a 1000+ posts. That's just Aclown stuff.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tkpckfan said:
phil these guys are right stop worrying about the packers problems and worry about your own. when the bears start winning superbowls then you can come on here and say whatever. go to some bears website and talk all the sh*t you want about the packers

When the Packers start winning Super Bowls then you can talk that crap all day. One title in 38 years is not, I repeat NOT a dynasty. By the way, that Super Bowl was 10 years ago now so stop pretending that you are on top of the league.
In those 38 years the Packers went to the playoffs 12 times and won one Super Bowl. The Bears went to the playoffs 12 times and won one Super Bowl. Get over yourselves.

gbcheese1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phil, you keep telling everyone else to quit talking about the past and then you go and do it yourself. You are a joke, you like hanging out on a Packer forum talking about the Packers, aren't you a Bears fan? Maybe deep down, your love for the Packers is too much to overcome.
Pretty damn funny how you know so much about these new coaches when nobody else does except for all the of the current coaches in the NFL that have nothing but praise for the guys. McCarthy had a fine record in NO as an offensive coordinator. And if you look deep into the Def. stats for last year, they weren't as impressive as people make them out to be. Look at the points and yards allowed, that kind of tells the story. Another good coach can and will do just as well. Glad you have already written us off as a bust, that will make it all the more merry next year when we sweep your ******** Bears. Nice work in the playoffs!!!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gbcheese1 said:
Phil, you keep telling everyone else to quit talking about the past and then you go and do it yourself. You are a joke, you like hanging out on a Packer forum talking about the Packers, aren't you a Bears fan? Maybe deep down, your love for the Packers is too much to overcome.
Pretty damn funny how you know so much about these new coaches when nobody else does except for all the of the current coaches in the NFL that have nothing but praise for the guys. McCarthy had a fine record in NO as an offensive coordinator. And if you look deep into the Def. stats for last year, they weren't as impressive as people make them out to be. Look at the points and yards allowed, that kind of tells the story. Another good coach can and will do just as well. Glad you have already written us off as a bust, that will make it all the more merry next year when we sweep your ******** Bears. Nice work in the playoffs!!!

I like your attitude....newbie! Stick around. We could use more people like you on this forum!!!!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For Phil, it is the football equivalent of "Brokeback Mountain"............a haunting, forbidden love over which he has no control.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
For Phil, it is the football equivalent of "Brokeback Mountain"............a haunting, forbidden love over which he has no control.

Now THAT was touching. I believe I grew breasts while reading it!!!!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are they perky and fun, or big n' bouncy?

Could you tease us with an avatar of your newfound femininity?

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
tkpckfan said:
phil these guys are right stop worrying about the packers problems and worry about your own. when the bears start winning superbowls then you can come on here and say whatever. go to some bears website and talk all the sh*t you want about the packers

When the Packers start winning Super Bowls then you can talk that crap all day. One title in 38 years is not, I repeat NOT a dynasty. By the way, that Super Bowl was 10 years ago now so stop pretending that you are on top of the league.
In those 38 years the Packers went to the playoffs 12 times and won one Super Bowl. The Bears went to the playoffs 12 times and won one Super Bowl. Get over yourselves.

who the heck said we were on the top of the league, NOBODY. and where do you see i was talking crap all day, NOWHERE. get over yourself and stop comparing franchises and go to a bear website and post them stats up all over the site.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Are they perky and fun, or big n' bouncy?

Could you tease us with an avatar of your newfound femininity?

maybe Im having a profound influence on depack. he will steal my name next. :babe:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gbcheese1 said:

Have you posted anything about the Packers yet? Or are you just in love with me? Back to the baitshop with you!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C'mon guys - you keep jack-jawin' around - but I'll hand PHIL some ripe green grapes and be done with it - He's right, the stats prove it. In '85, what were the Packers? -- Then, in '89, what were the Packers....Phil? And wasn't it the Chicago Bears that caused the instant replay to disappear all of a sudden over just one football game.... I believe it was. A Majik-al football game, at that... one might say! Then, in the 90's where were the Bears?

It's a give & take - ***-for-tat.... Even today, the Bears and the Packers are pretty much tied together from now on for the length of history, as long as there is an NFL. The Packers own web site plays it out -with the lght of reality - Either Curly was bailing out the Bears from financial ruin, or it was Papa-Bear Halas doing the same for Curly & Co. What's more, it happened several times on both sides.

This time around - PHIL was just as right as any of you think you are.
Let's just see what happens "next year" - it could be time for da Bears to eat some crow on the Tundra again. Things aren't going to be all Sher_rossley as one of us might say - and this time around, ol' Lovie ain't get get some *****-waist scratchin' his brow along the way....

You guys got better things to discuss than this.... right?

Members online

Latest posts