1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Greg C., Jan 28, 2008.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think it will be a heck of a game. The Pats have had a much better season than the Giants (obviously), but the Giants won a couple of tough road games to get in and have a lot of momentum, while the Pats have slowed down considerably over the past several weeks.
  2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I'm really hoping it's the Giants. A few "ifs" and they can pull off an upset.
  3. joym13

joym13 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think it will go alot like the regular season game. The GIants will keep it close, but the Pats will pull it out. I'd love to see the upset though.
  4. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ironically, this reminds me of the Super Bowl at the end of the 2001 season, where the Rams were favored by two touchdowns over the Patriots. I thought that was a ridiculous point spread and the Pats would cover it. What I didn't predict was that the Pats would actually win the game.

Well, now the Patriots are the heavily favored team, and I think the Giants will not only cover, but will actually win the game. I'll say 31-27.
  5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I just can't see NY winning this game. They have spent ALOT of energy getting this far, and i think NE is too powerful.
  6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did not Darth Vader tell Luke "your overconfidence is your weakness" before Luke cut Darth Vader's hand off? I can see Bellichek as Darth Vader in this case.
  7. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47 / 4 / -0
    according to harrison of the pats the game was close because they let it be close he said not this time so in a way that is why i want the giants to win they really think their invinceible