Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it will be a heck of a game. The Pats have had a much better season than the Giants (obviously), but the Giants won a couple of tough road games to get in and have a lot of momentum, while the Pats have slowed down considerably over the past several weeks.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I think it will be a heck of a game. The Pats have had a much better season than the Giants (obviously), but the Giants won a couple of tough road games to get in and have a lot of momentum, while the Pats have slowed down considerably over the past several weeks.

Well, I'm really hoping it's the Giants. A few "ifs" and they can pull off an upset.

OP
OP
G

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ironically, this reminds me of the Super Bowl at the end of the 2001 season, where the Rams were favored by two touchdowns over the Patriots. I thought that was a ridiculous point spread and the Pats would cover it. What I didn't predict was that the Pats would actually win the game.

Well, now the Patriots are the heavily favored team, and I think the Giants will not only cover, but will actually win the game. I'll say 31-27.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just can't see NY winning this game. They have spent ALOT of energy getting this far, and i think NE is too powerful.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just can't see NY winning this game. They have spent ALOT of energy getting this far, and i think NE is too powerful.

Did not Darth Vader tell Luke "your overconfidence is your weakness" before Luke cut Darth Vader's hand off? I can see Bellichek as Darth Vader in this case.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
according to harrison of the pats the game was close because they let it be close he said not this time so in a way that is why i want the giants to win they really think their invinceible

Members online

Latest posts