Who would you rather NOT see in the playoff Wildcard slot.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I hate to pay them the compliment, but I have to say the Vikings. They are a tougher team than the Lions, and I think they are more likely to give the Pack a good fight than the Giants are. I agree with your choice of Seahawks as well. They can still be pretty good when they are on their game. Tampa Bay doesn't seem like much of a threat. Like the Giants, they are good enough to beat the bad teams, but that's about it.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Who would you rather NOT see in the playoff Wildcard slo

I agree with Greg C.

I also hate to pay them any type of compliment but the Vikings right now seem to be much better than the Vikings at the start of the season. If they make a wild card spot, I see them peaking at a potentially bad time for us.

Cheers !!

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Vikes. We did a great job againest Peterson last time but it's hard to hold him down very long. I'm hoping some other team puts them down earlier. I've worried myself bald already.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli Manning. I have nothing against the rest of the Giants. i just don't want to see Eli's whiny *** in the playoffs

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I vote the Vikes and the Seahawks. You?

The Giants. I hate the Giants. I hate Eli Manning.

I'm not worried about playing any wildcard team. The only team that could beat us in the Playoffs in the NFC is Dallas. We'd walk all over any other team.

I'm actually hoping the Vikes and the Lions make it. It would be cool to see the NFC North, once the laughingstock of the NFL, with 3 playoff teams (and one SB winner).

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

bozz_2006 said:
Eli Manning. I have nothing against the rest of the Giants. i just don't want to see Eli's whiny *** in the playoffs

Ok. Actually, that's what I really should have said. I don't hate the Giants. I just hate Eli Manning. However, my hatred of Eli Manning is enough to not want the Giants to make the Playoffs. Let that whiny *** crybaby watch the Playoffs on tv like the rest of us. :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The "Queens" have been playing good. Of course, we can almost always depend on their late season tanking. :wink:

packattack92

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I never like playing Matt Hasselbeck. Throw Shaun Alexander into the mix they are a good team.
We showed Minnesota and Adrian Peterson (hehe) what its like to play this new packers defense.
Arizona may surprise a few and might give us a fight.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings aren't really that good but look at who they play their last four games. I think they make the playoffs. Hope not!

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Vikings - hands down. I can still remember, I think it was the 2004 season, where we beat em both times in the regular season and lost the wildcard game to them.

Man that sucked.

Reaction score
Vikings.

I love Adrian Peterson as a Football fan, but I'm scared about having to face him. His game against the Lions proved the injury against the Packers won't slow him down, and I'd rather he run through another team.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets us not worry about the Wild Card game unless it should happen. I'm going to enjoy the last 4 games of season and "let the chips fall where they fall ", as far as the post season is concerned. To be in post season is the most important thing and keep winning. All the Packers have to do is take care of business in these last 4 games.

As the old saying goes " play one game at a time."

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am only worried about the team who takes a page out of Cowboys book and BRIBES the officials...

Which team is it? That is the only way the Packers lose anymore games.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle will be there just because they really have no competition in their division.

I want the "Queens" gone just because that is where my hate lies. I am not old-school enough to hate the Bears, Minny was always the rivalry I got up for.

ps Sangill, did you have to bring up 2004? Granted both of our wins that year were nail biters, but that playoff game was just painful to watch.

The one team I hope makes it is New Orleans. My gfs team and I am a huge fan of Bush and Brees. Too bad their defence is rather terrible.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Vikings - hands down. I can still remember, I think it was the 2004 season, where we beat em both times in the regular season and lost the wildcard game to them.

Man that sucked.

Then I think they're due. Don't ya think?
Bring 'em on!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm hoping that some team knocks off the Cowboys BEFORE the NFC title game! :wink:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

I'm hoping that some team knocks off the Cowboys BEFORE the NFC title game! :wink:

I am hoping Terrell Owens name is included in the Mitchell Report... ;)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm not.
I want vengeance!

They've knocked us out of the Playoffs too many times. It's time for some revenge. :twisted:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
Vikings.

I love Adrian Peterson as a Football fan, but I'm scared about having to face him. His game against the Lions proved the injury against the Packers won't slow him down, and I'd rather he run through another team.

The way to beat the Vikings, as a lot of us said before we played them, is to build a lead early and make them pass, thus taking AP out of the game.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's very difficult to beat any team 3 times in one season. That's why I'd rather not go against anyone in our division.

Considering the whipping that Minny took in the last game, you know that they'd be inspired for the game. So I'd say have to say Minny.

Members online

Latest posts