1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who would be your 11 Def. starters?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by musccy, Aug 23, 2005.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looks like I beat you by mere seconds, arrow. :mrgreen: 8)
  2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    haha...yeah i saw that, ya bastid! :wink:
  3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    these reports say a lot. Last year, they said this new guy named Carroll was really bad. I refused to believe it..as it turned out...he was so bad the head coach of the team had to put boxing gloves on his hands to help him not get holding penalties in practice.

Last I checked, the ring attire hasn't gone anywhere near collins or hawkins. Why can't I judge these guys on preseason and practice? This is WHERE and HOW guys make the TEAM, and the STARTING LINEUP. The coaches do it..but I cant? Cmon guys...

bottom line...carroll sucks.

Im not saying collins and hawkins are gods...hawkins probably wont even be the nickelback, but collins...hes solid..and dont try to say otherwise. I won't have it!
  4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    tromadz, don't worry, I think Collins is a good player, who can emerge to be a hell of a player. Same goes for Hawkins, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the nickelback this year. But, after reading the J.S. article on Collins, it does make a good point. The coaches still declaring the LCB spot still open doesn't bode well for Carroll. Hopefully, he can (and I still think he will) improve for the sake of making the Packers that much better! :cross:

lol hey arrow, don't worry too much, its been a slow day, so I had the time to come on here and stay a while. :thumbsup: I'm sure our paths will cross again. We'll have the same thing to say and I'll be, once again, quicker. :p But in all seriousness, waiting for the blokes who are supposed to fix your basement is not fun. I wish there was a Pack game on today, while I waited. :(