Who wins the Division Title

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
in my honest unbiased opinion...its the vikings division to lose--whether or not that means they will win the division in '05 remains to be seen, considering the vikings did in fact LOSE the division late in the season the last two years...the packers still contend tor a wild card in a very...lackluster NFC
I wouldn't call the NFC North a lackluster Conference any longer...
BIG improvements on both the Vikings AND THE DETROIT LIONS.... Also - now that Kyle Orton is the starting QB for da Bears... we need to keep a blind eye out for Chicago. I think our Division is now more balanced than just about any other... and that counts for some very surprising games into the Season.

I think the Black & Blue will give the SportsWriters plenty to garble about this year.

It'll be close, unless injuries are countless, and the Pack wins this again by that ONE GAME!

GO PACKERS!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
Garcia isn't scaring anybody..he would be lethal if receivers could field ground balls though. Jones is a champ though.

Hard to catch the "worm-burners" :)

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration's Photo GalleryPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:30 am Post subject:

I don't see the Lions being better than the Bears. The Bears have a great defense and a very good running game and that means holding on to the ball. _________________

Phil,

This is 2005, NOT the 1985 Chicago Bears. You need to wake up from that dream....

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Philtration's Photo GalleryPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:30 am Post subject:

I don't see the Lions being better than the Bears. The Bears have a great defense and a very good running game and that means holding on to the ball. _________________

Phil,

This is 2005, NOT the 1985 Chicago Bears. You need to wake up from that dream....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Members online

Latest posts