• packers 1-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cincinnati (2-0-0)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
which team do you guys think will win and why??

i think it will be a very good game.

Cincinnati (2-0-0)
packers 1-1

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i say packers, but to be honest i dont really care as long as we show positive things all around and show signs of what we can do, and as long as noone else gets hurt. packers win i believe cause palmer for one wont be playin long if he does play, and i believe the packers starters are gonna play for a long period of time.

OP
OP
U

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tkpckfan said:
i say packers, but to be honest i dont really care as long as we show positive things all around and show signs of what we can do, and as long as noone else gets hurt. packers win i believe cause palmer for one wont be playin long if he does play, and i believe the packers starters are gonna play for a long period of time.

what about the regular season???
i dont see why you guys dont care about who will win or lose the preseason game.

if you guys dont care about who will win or lose whats the point of watching the preseason games???

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
tkpckfan said:

what about the regular season???
i dont see why you guys dont care about who will win or lose the preseason game.

if you guys dont care about who will win or lose whats the point of watching the preseason games???

you watch preseason games to get a look at your teams' starters. Also, to look at some key backups and such. But as long as your starters and second teamers play well, the score doesn't really matter.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as our starters are productive and play well I'm happy. I hope we play physical and punch them in the mouth. That seems to be the attitude MM wants to bring to the ballclub and let's see if they are listening.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id like to see a continuation of week 3:

-solid o-line play
-good defense all game long
-average special teams
-progression by rookkies\young'ns
-and a win, get that winning mentality started

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Cincinnati. I'm not sure if the young guys can handle the pressure of being on National TV and on the road.

It doesn't really matter. As long as I see some good things out of them, I'll be happy. Hopefully the gameplan is as good as it was a week ago.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say the Pack because of the Bengals secondary, there not the greatest so Brett and Rodgers could pass to Driver and Jennings, and I think when Ahman Green Plays he'll run pas the D-Line. But it will be close if Carson Palmer plays that means there a passing game in Cincinnati and even if he doesn't I wouldn't underestimate Anthony Wright because with Chad Johnson and TJ at Wide Receiver they are a big Passing threat. Not only does the Bengals have a good passing game Rudi Johnson is one of the NFL great runningbacks and will make some good plays against Green Bay, and when he is not I can see Chris Perry making some good runs, plus the Bengals O-line is pretty set with Eric Steinbach, Rich Braham, Williams and Anderson. It will be a close game but I think the Packers can sneak away with this one, my gues on the score 31-27.

Culver29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm, I think if your first string can keep the score close you might come out with a win. Packers 2nd string, imo, is better than Cinci and they'll be able to make up ground or keep ahead what your first string has done.

That said, if Cinci first string get a decent lead it's pretty much over.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for the Pack, because I always think the Packers are gonna win. Im one of those crazy Packer fans that expects the Packers to win week in and week out. And I love the preseason, because we get to see what our draft picks have to offer.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want to see the first half(starters) Packers win. I want to see the OL even better than last week. I really want to see Ahman Green break out a couple long ones with over a 5 yrd average. The OL and Green will probably the most intriguing to me. I want to see our D handle their air attack and slow down their run. If we are leading by half time, I'll be pleased. Being the third preseason game, most teams play their starters the longest in these contests, so this will be a great litmus for how our team will come out of the gate against CHI. Of all preseason games the 3rd ones are the most important. After this, teams are generally playing the bubble players and reserving the starters from getting injured.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It should be a good test. They have some guys that can run and some guys that can catch.

We SHOULD be able to do some things on offense as well so I hope to see Green make a difference in the run game and expect to see BF and AR keep it up in the passing game.

Three goals.

1) No Injuries
2) No sacks(against us)
3) More running yards.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts