Who Will Have The Big Game On Saturday?

VikingsInvader

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be not considered a troll, use his name properly..

Trolls dont last long

Right, respect is due on this site where plenty of posters here refer to the Vikings as the "Viqueens" or simple "Queens."

So, Super Moderator, as those people don't refer to my team properly, they are therefore trolls yet still around. Or do I sense biased moderating?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Right, respect is due on this site where plenty of posters here refer to the Vikings as the "Viqueens" or simple "Queens."

So, Super Moderator, as those people don't refer to my team properly, they are therefore trolls yet still around. Or do I sense biased moderating?
OF course its biased, it's a Packers board. Learn to live with it or you won't be around long. Not once have I ever used one of the many nicknames people have for the Packers on a Packers board or Vikings board. I find it funny that they think they can come to Vikings board and use them and get away with it. You have to remember a lot of fans take pride in getting kicked off other teams boards. Don't make it tougher on me. I have been here a while and intend to stay. A few more reasonable Vikings fans wouldn't be bad.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
OF course its biased, it's a Packers board. Learn to live with it or you won't be around long. Not once have I ever used one of the many nicknames people have for the Packers on a Packers board or Vikings board. I find it funny that they think they can come to Vikings board and use them and get away with it. You have to remember a lot of fans take pride in getting kicked off other teams boards. Don't make it tougher on me. I have been here a while and intend to stay. A few more reasonable Vikings fans wouldn't be bad.
We're down to what? You and Val? I don't think you and Val are ever going to get the boot, we like you guys too much, and more like you are more than welcome as far as I'm concerned (which really means little)

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Minnesota. Vikings fans refer to them as the Viqueens every day. The 93x guys only refer to their stadium as the Big Inflatable Toilet. Yet you come to a rival website to display disgust? Interesting.

I too avoid the name calling as the only people who do that in my book, can't think of something smarter to say and are similarly bent on upsetting people. That's low in my book no matter what color jersey you are wearing.

VikingsInvader

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just discovered the Smack Area, so I will refrain from all Smack intended and implied posts except for there. My fault.

If the Vikings lose next week he won't be back until next season anyway, unless it's under a new name rooting for the 9ers.

The game is this Saturday, this week. Just clarifying.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I live in Minnesota. Vikings fans refer to them as the Viqueens every day. The 93x guys only refer to their stadium as the Big Inflatable Toilet. Yet you come to a rival website to display disgust? Interesting.

I too avoid the name calling as the only people who do that in my book, can't think of something smarter to say and are similarly bent on upsetting people. That's low in my book no matter what color jersey you are wearing.
Funny, I have never heard a Viking fan call them Viqueens. But then I have only been following them since 1966.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Read Raptors post, he hits the nail on the head

If you still don't get it...This is our "house", we dont like strangers (someone that is really new such as you self) coming here to blast our family per say..You do we kick you out

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Erin won't have a big game; Allen and Robison are going to harass him the entire game.

I really don't understand Vikings fans referring to Rodgers as "Erin." Yeah, it's a girl's name, clever. You know there is actually a guy on your team named Erin, right?

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Isn't the smart money always on Rodgers and Matthews?

This. Each of those two guys are our biggest playmakers on their side of the ball. If Aaron Rodgers produces 3 TDs and Clay provides constant pressure and forces a turnover, we win.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck even I, who've only been around for a few weeks now, have no issue with Raptorman. Not sure, maybe it is just the Peter Billingsley avatar picture.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Heck even I, who've only been around for a few weeks now, have no issue with Raptorman. Not sure, maybe it is just the Peter Billingsley avatar picture.
He could be my twin. I have a picture of me that looks just like that. When my wife first saw that picture of Peter she thought it was me from a few years back before my hair turned grey. Good looking guy.;) My son looks almost identical to him in the movie "The Christmas Story".

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could be my twin. I have a picture of me that looks just like that. When my wife first saw that picture of Peter she thought it was me from a few years back before my hair turned grey. Good looking guy.;) My son looks almost identical to him in the movie "The Christmas Story".

I gotta say, I thought it was a picture of a Baldwin at first. Had to rely on the good ol' Google search by image site just to correct myself.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Big game. ERIN*. Henderson that is. Think he will do the impossible and have an interception.

*Name is actully Irish and is used for both sexes.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Rodgers will have a great game on offense, but the "star" who will make a game changing play will come from the defense. Just not sure who.. would be awesome if it was Woodson.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or, and hear me out now, make subtler cheap shots and not get caught. Like a knock to the sack under the guise of stripping the ball or attempted tackling. I distinctly remember the Chop, dip, elbows to the balls, rip whenever I took on OL. Very effective.

punks do this...end.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Read Raptors post, he hits the nail on the head

If you still don't get it...This is our "house", we dont like strangers (someone that is really new such as you self) coming here to blast our family per say..You do we kick you out

:mad: Yea Sucka!!! haha let me stop haha

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Nobody has mentioned who REALLY will help the Packers to destroy the VisQueens (yes, Visqueens...a transparent sheet of plastic, laid out in a temporary fashion) on Saturday....this would be US....the fans. Lambeau will be rocking on Saturday and Ponder won't know why Woodson seems to be everywhere he throws and Mathews is everywhere he runs. Book your flights to San Fran, this will be a blow out!

Members online

Latest posts