Who wants to live in Green Bay now?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
One day I'm going to make my sojourn to Green Bay it's on my bucket list. Probably not to live there I'm a Philly soul but I would love to visit Pack Land and paw around for a while.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
One day I'm going to make my sojourn to Green Bay it's on my bucket list. Probably not to live there I'm a Philly soul but I would love to visit Pack Land and paw around for a while.
met a lady & her husband who live about an hour from Philly. U'll love it! It's totally a great place to live or visit or even both. I choose the latter of course

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got Hawk to autograph an Ohio St. ball cap yesterday & he put his # on it which was 47. Trying to get Lacy to sign a Bama cap

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at Lambeau Field getting autographs one day & Hawk stopped so I commented how good OhioSt was doing & asked Hawk if he & Lacy will get a wager going if Ohio St meets Alabama in the National Championship. He said we'll see

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got another first here in Green Bay. My first NFL game was in Philly when Favre was QB. I went to a pre season game this year against Seattle but will attend my first reg season game tomorrow against the Falcons. Unfortunately Rodgers isn't playing but will be there hoopin' & hollering while drinkin my beers

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got another first here in Green Bay. Been up here for 1.5 years & today I went to Lambeau Field at 5:30am & waited 2 hours to be able to shovel the snow & put salt down. Tomorrow we're supposed to be gettin a lot (6-12 in) of snow so I'm workin the game tomorrow laying salt on the steps when needed. Some more shoveling as I'll be there from 9am to 7pm. Go Pack Go!!!!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Vit, they going to get 'shovelers' tomorrow late morning before the game? Just curious why they'd shovel today when we're gonna get creamed overnight again...

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Got another first here in Green Bay. Been up here for 1.5 years & today I went to Lambeau Field at 5:30am & waited 2 hours to be able to shovel the snow & put salt down. Tomorrow we're supposed to be gettin a lot (6-12 in) of snow so I'm workin the game tomorrow laying salt on the steps when needed. Some more shoveling as I'll be there from 9am to 7pm. Go Pack Go!!!!

Do you get free tickets for clearing the snow ?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

No..but you get $10.00 an hr for the honor of shoveling though...Crazy that they would do it so far in advanced especially if they are expecting more snow! :eek:

I never experienced cold as bad as when I visited Wisconsin in 2004. I went back to my hotel and had to sleep in front of the log fire to warm up. I think I was beginning to suffer hypothermia.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vit, they going to get 'shovelers' tomorrow late morning before the game? Just curious why they'd shovel today when we're gonna get creamed overnight again...
Probably so it wouldn't be as bad. There was about 200 people at least there today

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I never experienced cold as bad as when I visited Wisconsin in 2004. I went back to my hotel and had to sleep in front of the log fire to warm up. I think I was beginning to suffer hypothermia.
I lived my first 18 yrs of my life in Wisconsin...my bones are still chilled!! LOL! But with the weather changes, winters aren't nearly as bad as when I was growing up. But I knew there had to be warmer climates for me ahead. Here we may get snow, but its gone in a week then back to 60. My kind of winters! ;)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least for 1 full week. IMO the 2x I would go for is either OTAs & u could get some nice autographs or come during the season like Fri-Sun & a tour of Lambeau Field is a must

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
does not even feel like winter time or xmas time here in NC. Sunday it was 81 degrees and sunny with a light breeze.....eastern NC has no idea what actual cold is.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We
does not even feel like winter time or xmas time here in NC. Sunday it was 81 degrees and sunny with a light breeze.....eastern NC has no idea what actual cold is.[/quote
We've gotten about a foot of snow in a weeks time here in Green Bay. Maybe u guys will see a miracle & get 1/2 in of snow for Christmas

Members online

Latest posts