1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who to start at WR in Week 7

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Chicocheese, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +198 / 12 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    I have James Jones, Randall Cobb, Reggie Wayne, and Santana Moss all available. Santonio Holmes and Malcolm Floyd are injured or on a bye week.

As of right now I am going Jones, Wayne, and Moss. Last week I started Cobb in place of Moss and he did well, but I have a feeling St. Louis is going to be watching Cobb REAL close, closer than James Jones (even though he is tearing it up, I STILL don't think opponents are giving him the respect he deserves.)

What would you do?

Any insight is appreciated!

Also, I am starting RG3 over Cam Newton. Dallas has the #1 pass defense in the league and Cam is struggling this year. RG3 will exploit the Giants' secondary and take advantage of their over-zealous line.
  2. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings Received:
    +1,333 / 23 / -2
    Packer Fan Since:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Football-Advice/295664600447631
  3. MiamiBeachPacker

MiamiBeachPacker Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +185 / 15 / -0
    Jones, Wayne, and Cobb. And definitely RG3 over Cam. That's just my opinion though
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +198 / 12 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    Yeah, I finally settled on RG3 over Cam, as the Giants are 16th vs. the run and 21st vs. the pass. I think RG3 will have a stand out day.

I am for sure starting Jones, but Cobb is a tricky one for me. As of right now I have Wayne, Jones, and Moss as my starters, but that COULD change in the next 21 hours. I feel like Cobb is sort of being treated like Donald Driver in the sense that he isn't getting the same "TD looks" that Nelson and Jones and even Finley are getting.
  5. MiamiBeachPacker

MiamiBeachPacker Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +185 / 15 / -0
    That's true about Cobb