• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I don't enjoy seeing the pack lose, so I say no, but just curious since its been discussed a lot lately.

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really can't say I'd like to see the Pack lose. I'd like to see them go 10-6 into the playoffs and win it all. However, I'd love to trim the fat and get a #1 pick. I think the secondary is serviceable and young; they will only get better. LBs are really coming on. I saw some good tackling. They simply can't pressure the QB consistently without blitzing. They need a giant DE getting consistent pressure. They also need more athletic o-linemen. We can't pull effectively. Plus, Favre just can't make these kinds of mistakes. Too many forced balls.

EDIT: Nick Collins appears to be the real deal.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted FOR the #1 pick because I feel sure TT will trade that pick for 2 extra picks. We have way too many holes to fill with one pick, no matter who it is. We need fresh blood on this team in the backfield and DL. The draft is how he'll do it.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
great point retiredgrampa! From what I've heard, this is expected to be a deep draft up front this year, so 2 picks could be very valuable.

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I like two high picks as well. Let's fill our long-term needs through the draft. TT knows what he's doing.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
rabidgopher04 said:
Maybe not #1, but a really high one.

Can a number one draft pick guarantee a great player?

#1 or #2 can guarantee that we get a pretty hefty payment from a team that really wants to draft leinart or bush...if i know TT's philosophy well enough, we may very well trade down

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
I voted FOR the #1 pick because I feel sure TT will trade that pick for 2 extra picks. We have way too many holes to fill with one pick, no matter who it is. We need fresh blood on this team in the backfield and DL. The draft is how he'll do it.

I did so.. But I also took #1 because Shermy is the boat´s captain and there is nothing he can do to stop it, as a matter of fact he will only make it worst...

By the way can we choose another HC with the first pic overall ???? I hope so !!!

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't wanna see em lose but if we get the change to draft bush, he's an LT type and will change the way D's can play. Rodgers and Bush, 2 potential #1's to lead the team for a long time?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My answer is obviously NO because a Packer fan always wants his/her team to win every Sunday...since that's not happening, the chips will fall as they may. If Reggie Bush is available to the Packers, TT better not trade down to get 2 picks. This kid is a special player that only comes around once in a great while and he would help out (this is for you 66) BRETT FAVRE during the last season or two of his career. Some call Reggie Bush a LT/Barry Sanders mix, that wouldn't be all that bad in green 'n gold, would it?

ChuckSTG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what happens if we get the number 3 pick and bush's gone...trade down right away for pick up one ofthe stud DE early and a running back wit hthe early seond pick. When do we find out what kind of picks we get for Whale and Rivera

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about that ChuckSTG, all I'm saying is that IF Bush is available, I hope to the heavens above that TT does not trade for extra picks. I like the chance on taking a game-breaker type RB like Reggie Bush over two solid players. This team needs a superstar as Favre's career winds down. IMHO

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted yes.

I don't care if it's the 1st or 2nd pick, but I'd go for the pick that puts Reggie Bush in green and gold next season.

Going 5-12 this season does nothing for me...

If your going to do something, do it right...Lose enough, so we can get something prolific out of it. I'm not into winning a few games to ease the pain, that's short sighted...Let us take our medicine, and get to healing.

And then BANG! The glory of Reggie Bush!

Talk about a Green replacement...

whoa.

Green who! lol.

It's not going to be easy with Brett at the helm...But we can do this!

It's been a productive week...

HOU - W
SF - W

Keep up the good work!

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cali...I know, they were talking about that on the radio up here today...sort of puts the brakes on the whole reggie bush talk, eh?

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank goodness for that. Having the top pick means you had the worst season, and I just can't wish that upon the Green and Gold.

Members online

Latest posts