Who is the Packer's first pick?...Place your bets!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing to win here but bragging rights. I see primary needs at WR, G,OT,RB,DE OLB & DB.

I say the Packers first pick will be....(drumroll).... Brooks Reed, DE/OLB, Arizona.

What say you?

PackisBack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends on a lot, with trades and such. I say Marcus Cannon, OT, TCU

I don't know where all this Brooks Reed hype is coming from. Just because he looks like Clay doesn't mean he plays like him =/

packerswin96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to get Reed, but do not see him lasting to 32, so I will say we get Cameron Heyward DE/DT. Randall Cobb WR is an option as well, but doubt TT goes there in 1st round.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would kill for JJ Watt. Would severely damage for Mike Pouncey.

Will predict Aaron Williams as our first pick. But in the second round. How's that for bold prediction?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
watts fan following would come close to that of Clays imo if he landed with the packers. His enthusiasm is insane.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
watts fan following would come close to that of Clays imo if he landed with the packers. His enthusiasm is insane.
If enthusiasm alone was enough, Pee Wee Herman would've been an awesome player.

He doesn't have only that*. Watt is a beast. His football IQ and athleticism are off the charts. His combine numbers are insane. He shows on tape. Now, add the intense motor and the high character, the guy is a blue-chip, can't miss prospect.

Remember when you asked about Kerrigan or Watt? I changed my mind. Watt is the choice, in any scheme.

Not that I don't like Kerrigan, I do, but I'm on Watt's bandwagon...

(though, I must say, I was in Everette Brown's bandwagon in 09 and in Jerry Huges' last year, so...)

*I know you didn't say he had only enthusiasm, just used that as an excuse to proclaim my love for JJ Watt...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just assumed everyone saw the talent so I wouldnt need to mention that as well.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brooks Reed hype is from Pro Day and Combine. He's pretty fast guy. Also he made I think it was either Nate Solder or Anthony Castonzo look like rocks. I mean he'll obviously be better than who we have now at ROLB.

Members online

Latest posts