Who is the most underrated player on our roster?

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was lying in bed Monday night, and I couldn't sleep. When I can't sleep, I start thinking Packers. I was thinking about the victory over the Vikings, and was thinking that considering we had a lot of starters (and even back-ups) out, it was a hell of a job to win that ball game.

Then I started thinking to myself, who is the most underrated player on the roster this season? Who is the most deserving of praise, despite them not getting any?

IMO, I think Desmond Bishop has come in and did a hell of a job at ILB. I thought losing Barnett would be a MASSIVE blow, but I think Des has come in and proved his worth.

So the question to you is, who is the most underrated player on our roster this season?

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll jump under the bus again and say Bush. Bishop is also a good call in my opinion, but Bush has been just crucified, and all the kid has done (so far this year) is play solid football. A case could be made for Brandon Jackson as well, but he's starting to get at least a little love. It's an interestimg topic and it'll be fun to see what others think.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bishop is a good one, he had some big shoes to fill and I think he is doing a mighty fine job thus far.

Also I would throw Kuhn and Bjax out there. Salute to the running game that I think often goes unnoticed.

Tramon has got a few more stars in my rankings this year as well.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I've gotta say Bush. He's not fantastic, but he's not AWFUL. The way we talk about him, you'd think he's the plague.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cullen Jenkins and Tramon Williams.

Williams has been playing at a Pro Bowl level and has gotten NO press.

Jenkins is a trooper. The guy is playing outstanding with a club on his hand.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, Tramon Williams. He's peaking and beasting.

on the OFF THE RADAR section, I'd put C.J. Wilson. Watch him play. Dude makes plays!! And a 7th rounder nobody wanted except us.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I think Tramon is deffinatly one of them but I would also like to add Sam Sheilds I dont know what it is with this kid but I just think that he is raw talent and he is a very good ball player that I am glad GB kept.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk finally has been playing lights out. But hes not underrated. Raji has been playing ALOT so i give him credit. Maybe Williams just bc the common fan doesnt see it since he isnt pulling down INTs, just keeping his wr quiet.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Josh Sitton. think back to the last miscue or flag hes had, thats right you probably cant because i doubt it exists. he has been playing at an incredibly good level that gets lost in the tackle drama and the turnstyle that is darryn colledge

Members online

Latest posts