Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Official Packer Forum

"I am On Board The A-Rod Is Our Leader Club."

Just sign your name, or do not. No comments please. PLEASE NO COMMENTS

Just sign up or pass on this thread.

I will be the first to sign up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I the undersigned accept and support Aaron Rodgers as our new Quarterback. I will support him, cheer for him, and understand that he will have growing pains. I the undersigned will give him a reasonable amount of time (6) Games to prove himself, without comparing him to the legend that was once Brett Favre. I the undersigned will not bash him on the Tromadz Lounge when he throws an INT in his first (6) games or has his a fumble in his first (6) games. I the undersigned will adhere to this commitment.

1. Raider Pride.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am on board with Aaron Rodgers as the opening day starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers, but I question management's apparent decision to turn down the option of starting Brett Favre. Either they really believe Rodgers has somehow passed Favre in ability, or they're less concerned with winning this year than they are in future years.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am on board with Aaron Rodgers as the opening day starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers, but I question management's apparent decision to turn down the option of starting Brett Favre. Either they really believe Rodgers has somehow passed Favre in ability, or they're less concerned with winning this year than they are in future years.

No disrespect my fellow Canadian.

I reckon you did not see the No Comment part of this.

It is a commitment or it is not. It is a simple sign up form. I am just trying to keep this thread on track. Just want to see who is on board unconditionally with no if's ands or but's.

Members online

Latest posts