Who is going to protect thier QB better this Sunday?

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has been sacked 16 times, Rivers 17. Get Rivers out of the pocket and he will be in major trouble. After watching KC take care of the receivers, our secondary will give our D-line ample time to get to Rivers for atleast 3 sacks and 2 ints.....

Rodgers has 75 yds rushing with 2 td's and Rivers has 35 yds rushing with 1 td

The Packers could hold the Chargers scoreless but they may squeak in a couple long FG's. The Chargers have the record right now for the most games in a row with a td, so that may be a goal for our defense.
They have some big players hurt,,,,,Matthews(groin) Brinkley(concussion) plus Jackson and Floyd did not practice today.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I think that Rodgers will be protected better. If you watch SD vs KC they did get to cassel but I pointed out in an earlier thread that Rodgers can read the d and release the ball 5 times quicker than cassel can. And if you did watch it SD wasn't getting to the QB all that quick.
Expect Rodgers to have a field day throwing for 353 yards 3 TD's with 4 rushes for 19 yards

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
I think that Rodgers will be protected better. If you watch SD vs KC they did get to cassel but I pointed out in an earlier thread that Rodgers can read the d and release the ball 5 times quicker than cassel can. And if you did watch it SD wasn't getting to the QB all that quick.
Expect Rodgers to have a field day throwing for 353 yards 3 TD's with 4 rushes for 19 yards

I agree Rodgers is gonna pick apart the Chargers defense, I'm gonna be watching for a big day for Rodgers I'm expecting a 3 TD game as well.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this game was in Wisconsin then it would be the Packers since it is now legal to carry concealed weapons here.

Members online

Latest posts