Who here has a Packer on their FF team?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have Gado (backup) and GB defense (backup) on my squad in the Packerforum.com Gold League

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have Favre at QB and that is it...

yeah driver as number 3 wr with holt and to, with palmer and favre lol wtf....lemme guess the other team and only other has...what manning chad johnson...lt larry johnson....etc? lol

My team is this

QB B. Favre
WR R. Wayne
WR Ro. Williams
RB L. Tomlinson
RB S. Jackson
TE A. Crumpler
W/R J. Lewis
BN J. Delhomme
BN T. Glenn
BN L. Smith
BN B. Lloyd
BN Ro. Smith
BN D. Rhodes
K J. Elam
DEF Tampa Bay

Not good...but realistic

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pyle, I will swallow my pride and answer your question as if you had just complimented me, which I'm fairly aware you didn't.

I actually chose from the 4 spot in a 12 team league. And I chose Cadillac Williams. Everybody had a great big laugh about it, cuz you're "supposed" to pick Tiki, Portis, or Steven Jackson. I mean, everybody knows that! Well f*ck that, I want Caddy, and I took him.

After that:
Holt
Owens
Palmer
Driver
C Brown
D Edwards
Bulluck
R Lewis
Adrian Wilson
M Washington
K Winslow
and etc.

12 Team league, 10 of which play annually, so yes, other people knew what they were doing. If Chris Brown can stay healthy, yes, I think I did a good job. Since you seem so interested, I'll let you know how I do tomorrow night as well.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing the other 11 guys picks. How the hell does Palmer slide to the Fourth and Owens to the 3rd? Just curious

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
I would be interested in seeing the other 11 guys picks. How the hell does Palmer slide to the Fourth and Owens to the 3rd? Just curious

I've seen it happen. It's actually a smart league. Most fantasy players should take RB in round 1, RB in round 2. Then you usually grab a WR in round 3. I usually go WR in 4 but if Palmer is there then yeah you take him.

So if everyone who plays the same way (and I'm sure they do since it's an annual league) you'll see the same draft over and over.

Happens too me in my annual league as well. Copy cat players just like the real NFL. Ironic huh

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Owens is a piece of sh*t" is what I heard when I picked him, and everyone was scared of carson palmer's knee situation. Basically, I guess others let their own feelings get in the way, and you can't do that on draft day. Hell, I'm a huge Bama fan and I drafted an Auburn back as my #1.

The consensus "master drafter"'s team:
McNabb
Harrison
McCardell
D Hall (pts for return yards)
Alexander
D Davis
Heap

Bench: J Lewis, M Bell, Coles, Kennison, Bruce, McNair, Morency, M Morris

IDPs: J Miller (return yards and DB), R Williams, Carr, A Thomas and two empty spots

Need more teams? Just ask.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be curious to see the first 3 rounds but it's no big deal. Whatever the case I sure wish I could be in that league

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming up:

Round 1
1. L. Johnson Snake-a-Lake
2. S. Alexander gorilla pimps
3. L. Tomlinson Chadillac Gr...
4. C. Williams ~ReturnOfThe...
5. S. Jackson Legal Hustlers
6. T. Barber Mel Gibson
7. C. Portis 4Hanguns & A...
8. E. James Ricky Bobby
9. L. Jordan Gods of War
10. R. Brown **** of the ...
11. P. Manning ****in Aub
12. R. Johnson Cocky Spanielz
Round 2
1. K. Jones Cocky Spanielz
2. B. Westbrook ****in Aub
3. W. McGahee **** of the ...
4. R. Droughns Gods of War
5. S. Smith Ricky Bobby
6. C. Johnson 4Hanguns & A...
7. J. Jones Mel Gibson
8. W. Dunn Legal Hustlers
9. T. Holt ~ReturnOfThe...
10. T. Brady Chadillac Gr...
11. D. Davis gorilla pimps
12. W. Parker Snake-a-Lake
Round 3
1. L. Fitzgerald Snake-a-Lake
2. M. Harrison gorilla pimps
3. R. Bush Chadillac Gr...
4. T. Owens ~ReturnOfThe...
5. R. Wayne Legal Hustlers
6. A. Boldin Mel Gibson
7. H. Ward 4Hanguns & A...
8. C. Chambers Ricky Bobby
9. E. Manning Gods of War
10. R. Moss **** of the ...
11. D. Foster ****in Aub
12. M. Hasselbeck Cocky Spanielz

Reaction score
~TheJoker~ said:
"Owens is a piece of sh*t" is what I heard when I picked him, and everyone was scared of carson palmer's knee situation.

I just couldn't trust Owens. I thought about it a ton, and I think he'll get benched by Parcells.

As for Palmer, I just don't think he will be as mobile as before, as least not right away. That is why I stayed away from him, although he could prove huge divedends near the end of the season.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have any...

But everyday that Jennings sits out there on the waiver-wire, I kick myself...

I'm just not a big fan of having a slot reciever as one of my WR, when I only get three...

Hope MM doesn't screw around...

And gets Jennings in at WR2 ASAP!

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Rudi Johnson RB1
2. Steven Jackson RB2
3. Randy Moss WR1
4. Matt Hasselbeck QB
5. Donald Driver WR2
6. Alge Crumpler TE
7. London Fletcher D1
8. Mike Bell W/R
9. Jay Feeley K
10. Keith Brooking D2
11. Phillip Rivers QB bench
12. Reggie Brown WR bench
13. Antonio Bryant WR bench
14. Jacksonville Deffense

This is at 12 team annual league with emphasis on defense. i drafted 11th. i dropped mike bell and picked up barlow after he was traded, i hope that doesn't bite me in the ***.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got Brett on one of my teams. Picked him up in the 9th round. Couldnt believe he was still there. Also I got Bubba as my back up TE. I think Bubba is gonna have a good year.

Culver29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have Driver in both my NFL and real-life league as my number two. Strangely enough I also have Chambers as my number one in both leagues. So, either I win both leagues or none at all heh.

Call me crazy, and I know it was a dumb pick fantasy wise, but I also took the Packers D in my real life league. Only reason I did so was the fact my main D has a bye when the Packers play the Bears...and we all know how great the Bears offense is with Mr Rex Glassman and his 56 qb rateing

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, on one team, I have Green, and on the other, I have Jennings, and Green Bay Defense on my fantasy team. I wanted Drvier, but his trade value was way too high in this state. Someone in one draft picked him in the third round, which is way too high for him.

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got a ton of Packers in my dynasty league...

Aaron Rodgers is my 3rd QB
Sam Gado is my 4th RB
Greg Jennings is my 6th WR
and I've got the GB Defense as my backup D.

Plus I'll take Jennings in about the last round of my other redrafts I haven't drafted yet.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gado as a back up/ green as a hopefull starter on a different team, and favre to back up Tom Brady on the same team as Gado

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts