1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who has the strongest QB arm in the NFL? WHo's your top 5?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Cal2GreenBay, Oct 25, 2006.

1. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: Who has the strongest QB arm in the NFL? WHo's your top

I think if they were just allowed to drop back and throw it as far as they can without any sort of timer they could get 70. Would be fairly close. I'd like to see that in person. I think Favre in his prime and I'm pretty sure Vick could. In fact you hear stories about those 2 so it wouldn't shock me. Peter King stated he thinks Vick could throw 80 which might be a bit of a strech. I'm also pretty sure about Croyle as he has a rocket and all the talk about Cutler's arm was a bit overhyped considering this guy's arm is much stronger. The one on there is Palmer. I think he has the least of them all.

The question should be who can throw the most accurate deep ball though and then I think you get Carson Palmer.