Who has the better chance of repeating their MVP season: Rodgers or Braun?

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know they play in two different sports, but both will have new teammates. So who do you think will have a better chance of repeating their MVP season?

Reaction score
I would have to say Rodgers. With Braun, he hasn't had much improvements in his stats the last 4 years. There was just nobody out-shining him. This year, someone could bat .450... Who really knows? With a QB that has the best accuracy and mobility, it's easy for him to have another 45 td and 5 int mark. That would easily get him the MVP. Braun's numbers will go down with Fielder gone. He will get walked more and it will be more pressure on him after he was accused of taking steroids. In the end when both careers are done, I see Rodgers getting 3-5 MVPs and Braun getting 2.

L

Lunchboxer

I'd say Rodgers.

I dont think Braun and repeat that same level of amazingness again. I hope he does.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the AP writers would be very reluctant to vote for Braun again after being embarrassed by his positive steroid test last season.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He probably wont win the Regular Season MVP, but he has a pretty good chance at the Superbowl MVP:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts