Who else is rooting for DAAAAAAA Bears tonight?

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know every one is saying our d-line,is awful in the passing game giving up a lot of yards but I do feel they will be better than we think when we have to play the lions,bears just think they are handling things okay,as for the bears and eagles well we know the out come,lions should worry bears will give them big fits I just feel the pack even how d-line is playing will win in the big picture.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
This is a big game this weekend with Bears/Lions. The Bears are in the playoff hunt and have quietly been winning without the hype of other teams. If they beat the Lions at home (and I believe they can) then they can possibly go back to the playoffs again and knock out Detroit from a WC spot.

Sure the Lions did beat up on Tebow but they hardly were playing great football in the back to back losses before that game.

The rest of the Bears schedule looks more doable to me then the rest of the Lions schedule right now as well.

I am not sure I can see 3 playoff teams from the North. The other WC might come from the South where Atlanta already has a tiebreaker over Detroit. Another big game this weekend in Atlanta vs. the Saints.

I am ready to give up on the idea of an Eagles comeback and the Cowboys only seem to beat mediocre teams when they are at home (outside of one win in SF). So just the Giants to squeeze out the East maybe.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all honesty I would be more scared of a Philadelphia team in the playoffs than the Bears so I cheered on Cutler and Forte. A roster full of stars is dangerous no matter the record kinda like us last year at 10-6.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts