Who else hates the NY giants

Packer_Backer85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah don't like them. I think they're not as good as their record shows. But, no one is willing to prove me right, so obviously I'm wrong.

However, I LOVE Brandon Jacobs and the way he runs, he's not an elusive kind of guy, he will lower his shoulders and run you over. He's the size of a LB and can run like a RB. Great back, and I think should be a candidate for the MVP this season.

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't find reason to dislike them.

They're just good. Hating them really just shows jealousy because they have a chance to repeat.

Their real only issue is Plaxico.

And thats pretty much done with, for the team.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer_Backer85 said:
Nah don't like them. I think they're not as good as their record shows. But, no one is willing to prove me right, so obviously I'm wrong.

However, I LOVE :inlove: Brandon Jacobs. .. He's the size of a LB and can run like a RB. Great back, and I think should be a candidate for the MVP this season.

At 265 lbs. he's a small DE. A Steelers type of LB, 3-4 defense type of LB maybe. Agreed he's got great instincts & has made the NYG fans say "Tiki who?"

Who can hate on good football teams? Grow up.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People here know how much I love this team but I'm telling you now that they're NOT going to the SB. They'll lose to the Panthers on Sunday and wont get the top seed and if they lose to the Vikes next week then they get 3rd seed and I believe they'll lose in the playoffs. If they do get to the SB they'll win because I dont believe anyone in the AFC can beat them when they play the way they should........The key is Brandon Jacobs.

gman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NY giants are a load of bad word withheld. They should choke in the playoffs. They got lucky last year with that superbowl. Grrr!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The only reason I hate the Giants is because I had to watch them so many times this year. It seemed like all their games were a nationally televised game, and I can only see that Tyree catch so many times before my head explodes.

Members online

Latest posts