Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl now?

Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl?

• Patriots

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Texans

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Ravens

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Falcons

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Niners

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Hopefully a meteor hits San Fran

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Oh please, please, please not the Patriots !!! I`ve enjoyed watching the 49ers (except for last night), and the Texans (rub the Cowboys noses in it). Just my opinion of course

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That last one seems like the best option. I don't ever remember such a poor group of teams to root for in the playoffs. The only 2 real underdogs left are Baltimore and Seattle. So probably, either of them. Or even Atlanta for that matter as much as they've been picked against.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Perhaps this is self-flagellation...I don't know... I've always been a secondary fan of the 9'ers historically but I voted for the Patriots. Mind you last night's woopin' leveled has nothing to do with it. I chose the Patriots because when all is said and done, as much as I dislike Bellichek, he'll have his guys comporting themselves in a manner that is consistent with the concept of being a CHAMPION.

Seattle and this 9'ers team seem to be cut from the same cloth. The concept of winning with style, or good form, is an elusive animal to these guys. Maybe it has something to do with their lack of experience with same - I do think it goes hand-in-hand with the top of the coaching ladder.

The Texans and Falcons ... I don't know ... I just get the feeling they're pretenders.

Ravens?? Sorry ... the Harbaugh boys just don't do a whole lot for me.

I AM happy as a stuck pig that Denver took the dive last night. I like Manning ... but Bronco fans as a group ... I just don't want them to be happy....right up there with Bears fans.

I

Perhaps this is self-flagellation...I don't know... I've always been a secondary fan of the 9'ers historically but I voted for the Patriots. Mind you last night's woopin' leveled has nothing to do with it. I chose the Patriots because when all is said and done, as much as I dislike Bellichek, he'll have his guys comporting themselves in a manner that is consistent with the concept of being a CHAMPION.

Seattle and this 9'ers team seem to be cut from the same cloth. The concept of winning with style, or good form, is an elusive animal to these guys. Maybe it has something to do with their lack of experience with same - I do think it goes hand-in-hand with the top of the coaching ladder.

The Texans and Falcons ... I don't know ... I just get the feeling they're pretenders.

Ravens?? Sorry ... the Harbaugh boys just don't do a whole lot for me.

I AM happy as a stuck pig that Denver took the dive last night. I like Manning ... but Bronco fans as a group ... I just don't want them to be happy....right up there with Bears fans.

I remember an elderly couple in London a few years ago at the Wembley game being cheerful even though they had just been beaten. They laughingly said as Bronco fans, they were used to losing but had enjoyed the visit. I`m sorry but I DID feel sorry for them last night. I STILL cant forgive the Seahawks, so as long as THEY get beaten I`m not too bothered really.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I WANT the Ravens to win as the Packer cannot but I don't think anything short of a nuclear meltdown is going to stop the Patriots this year.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I remember an elderly couple in London a few years ago at the Wembley game being cheerful even though they had just been beaten. They laughingly said as Bronco fans, they were used to losing but had enjoyed the visit. I`m sorry but I DID feel sorry for them last night. I STILL cant forgive the Seahawks, so as long as THEY get beaten I`m not too bothered really.

See, I'm basing my dislike of them based on how they, as a group, crowed after defeating the Pack in SB32. The internet was but a baby back then but it was like these yahoos made a point of finding the old Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel fan forum AFTER the win. Didn't hear squat from any of them prior to the game - just after their win. I was astounded at the sheer numbers with which they invaded that site back then. Of course, I recognize that the good fans were largely silent because they didn't know that the internet existed yet...and only the P.O.S.'s that had online access where commenting, but still...I've painted them all with broad strokes. :)

I

See, I'm basing my dislike of them based on how they, as a group, crowed after defeating the Pack in SB32. The internet was but a baby back then but it was like these yahoos made a point of finding the old Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel fan forum AFTER the win. Didn't hear squat from any of them prior to the game - just after their win. I was astounded at the sheer numbers with which they invaded that site back then. Of course, I recognize that the good fans were largely silent because they didn't know that the internet existed yet...and only the P.O.S.'s that had online access where commenting, but still...I've painted them all with broad strokes. :)

That`s fine bud, I wasn`t aware of that as apart from here, the only way I get my football reports is from USAtoday here in Birmingham. They were just nice friendly people.

I

Well being Breeet-ish as you have pointed out before....lmao, I don`t get too much info apart from here or the internet now, I just thought they were really nice people.

KayIslandDrunk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to go 49ers. If the packers lose to anyone in the playoffs I want it to be the best team in the NFL. I sure as hell don't want them to lose to another losing team.

And screw the AFC. I hope no team ever wins from that conference. I don't care to know any of their rosters or hear any stats on any AFC team.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Anyone but the Niners. I have seen a proliferation of 9ers gear and decals that have been long absent during there dark years. I don't like sunshine fans.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Atlanta rolling Seattle, I am going to be 7/8 in my Bracketology Board.
But the one I missed was Denver, who I had winning it all.
Dammit.

I should have known Manning.... he's been a choker in the playoffs like Favre almost every year.
An early Pick-6 he threw, and an overtime Int on a stupid pass, proved fatal.
Tebow did better in their home playoff game last year.

And did you guys see the Denver safety #26, allow the Ravens WR to get behind him with 31 seconds left, with Denver ahead 35-28? That was unfathomable.
That guy could be on our team, looked like last year's defense allowing Hail Mary's right before halftime.

Damn Broncos. I should be 8/8.

As far as now, I'd like to see the Texans win the Super Bowl but they have no chance.
For teams that I think can win it all, I voted Atlanta because I like Tony Gonzalez.

Nobody in their right mind should want Seattle with Pete Carroll at the helm, even though we like Russ Wilson.
I also can't stand Harbaw and am bitter they are so healthy compared to us.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Atlanta rolling Seattle, I am going to be 7/8 in my Bracketology Board.
But the one I missed was Denver, who I had winning it all.
Dammit.

I should have known Manning.... he's been a choker in the playoffs like Favre almost every year.
An early Pick-6 he threw, and an overtime Int on a stupid pass, proved fatal.
Tebow did better in their home playoff game last year.

And did you guys see the Denver safety #26, allow the Ravens WR to get behind him with 31 seconds left, with Denver ahead 35-28? That was unfathomable.
That guy could be on our team, looked like last year's defense allowing Hail Mary's right before halftime.

Damn Broncos. I should be 8/8.

As far as now, I'd like to see the Texans win the Super Bowl but they have no chance.
For teams that I think can win it all, I voted Atlanta because I like Tony Gonzalez.

Nobody in their right mind should want Seattle with Pete Carroll at the helm, even though we like Russ Wilson.
I also can't stand Harbaw and am bitter they are so healthy compared to us.
Heh heh, I'd contend that I'm in my right mind and I want the Hawks to win. Though we've already established that we don't see eye to eye on the subject.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New England

I'm a big University of Michigan fan and Tom Brady is one of my favorite players. I like the way the Patriots and Packers parallel each other (even though the Pats have better coaching and tight ends; Packers have a better secondary and receivers). I would love to see Brady win #4.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell no. Hate New England. Can't stand Belichick. Don't like Brady. Think he's been lucky he had a clutch kicker instead of a Scott Norwood or Mason Crosby.
The refs also gave him his first ring with the BS tuck rule steal from Woodson and the Raiders.
Can't stand NE.
Anyone but them for me.

What a game in Atlanta!
Russell Wilson was clutch as hell wow.
Then Matt Ryan was clutch city, and the kicker made a 49-yarder with the season on the line. Wow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts