• Greg Jennings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Shields

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
guys who would you like to see win the MVP at the SuperBowl?

Each would be a story in itself.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I just want that lombardi trophy in the hands of the Packers. obviously, I'd like to see someone like DD, or Woodson though. Rodgers would be a good sign though-that would mean he had a great game which is what we need.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is my first pick since it looks like he won't get the reg. NFL MVP.

My second pick would be whoever would be the game changer who wins it for the Pack. And since it changes from game to game it's impossible to say who that would be.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I picked Starks. Call it a long shot, or maybe Ivo just put him on the ballot to make me happy, LOL, but my spider sense is telling me he will be a major factor. A game changing factor.

Obvious choices are Aaron, Tramon, DD, Jennings and Clay. Any one of these guys could do it easily.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers. We all know that if he has an MVP caliber game, that pretty much guarantees us a win and the Lombardi trophy back where it belongs.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2xMsauweDQ]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers NFL Draft[/ame]

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn I wanted Hines Ward to win it

Only Offensive player to win it, despite his team losing :)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Donald Driver, would love to see him make a similar run to the one in hte 49er's game and show everyone that he fights for it. And to those who want Rodgers so he can be considered better than Favre, quit the comparison and just know that the current is better than the former.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy who I most want to win a SB ring is definitely Driver, followed close by Woodson.

But the guy who I most want to get the SB MVP is Rodgers no doubt. Getting that accolade won't change anything for Driver or Woodson or anyone else. But Rodgers winning it cements him as an elite QB for the rest of his life, and could very well set his path to Canton right now.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers or Starks. Rodgers cuz it's A-Rod and he deserves. But if Starks get it... we could really shove it down everyone's throats who said we didn't have a run game (which we didn't... ha). Plus we would accomplish what two fantastic running teams, Ravens and Jets, couldn't: Run vs the steelers.

But realistically I don't care that much... as long as it's a packer I'm good (probably 97% chance we won if it is).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts