6. Lions/Lions fans
  7. Jarret Bush/AJ Hawk
  8. Tim Tebow
  9. Joe Theismann/Jim Mora/Joe Buck/Jamie Dukes
  10. Manning brothers

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Wasn't there a song back when that went "My baby loves love, my baby loves love, she's got what it takes and she knows how to use it?" Wasn't that Edison Lighthouse? I hate losing my memory....

I know, That is why I am retiring from I.T. at the ripe old age of 58. I can't remember Sh** and it's a constant struggle for me to retain information. Thankfully there is now Google. Its called my baby loves lovin by white plains.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Bears
Bears fans, especially the homers/meatheads
Vikings
jay cutler
brian urlacher
julias peppers
mike vic
cam newton
ryan longwell
espn announcers/analyst who list the best quarterback in the league as brady, manning, brees, rivers, and then aaron rodgers. c'mon A-rod has obviously surpassed rivers, and I think he's passed manning at this point-even though manning has a few less weapons he's always had a good o-line and receivers as well as above average running backs. I think where Brady, Brees, and Rodgers fall are all debatable though.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I f@wkin hate Jamie Dukes fat ***... This fool just said that the Packers are "whiners" because we are "whining" about the Favre and Roddy comments... you F@WKIN idiot!!! It is the media that is blowing it out of proportion to keep their jobs!!!! Your own co-workers you slob! NFL Network really needs to fire his dumb ***.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre.
Brett Favre Fans.
Fans who still refuse to give Rodgers any credit for anything.
Michael Vick. I still don't feel he paid his debt to society, but that's another discussion entirely.
San Diego Charger and their ********* fans. Mostly their ********* fans.
Blind homer fans of any team who are arrogant for no reason.

I'm sure this list could continue..

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
What ever team the Packers are going against. Sometimes its stronger some times its weaker, but I will despise everything about that team till the game is over with a Packers victory then the hate can reside.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Justin Harrel and that waste of humanity. We could of gotten Jon Beason, Michael Griffin or some1 who actually plays!

I think your "hatred" of Harrell is misplaced. You can't fault him for where he was drafted. You also can't fault him for being injured. I mean, it's not like he chose to get hurt rather than play and develop a promising career.

If anything you might have frustration over the situation, which I completely share. The Mike Neal situation certainly doesn't make it any easier.

PackerFanInTexas

Packer fan since '93
Reaction score
We don't teach, or preach, "hate". That's for other forums, radical Islam, etc.
But we definitely dislike some teams, some players.

Who's on your list?

Here's mine.

1. Vikings if they're good. Now, no worries
  2. Bears if they're good
  3. Patriots. Can't stand them at all. They were gifted their 1st Super Bowl. Their other 2 were because their kicker was so clutch. If they had Scott Norwood, Belichick is just Marv Levy.
  4. Belichick
  5. Brady
  6. James Harrison
  7. Eagles fans
  8. Suh
  9. Louis Delmas
  10. Eli Manning

Fortywhiners
Cowboy fans
Cowboys
Dog Killer and his team
Gary Kubiak
Texas Aggies
Dierdorf
FOX
Rex Ryan
Kornheiser
Deion Sanders
Former Dallas Cowgirls especially that **** Roger Staubach
Everyone else in the NFC north
Jerry Jones, worst owner in the league
Butt Adams, second worst owner in the league
Raider fan (like the Raiders tho)
Rome on TV = boring, Rome on the radio = rocks

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Steelers and everything about them - try living here! WOW!
2. Warren Sapp
3. Michigan
4. Polamalu - overrated, just watch the SB tape. Bengals/Browns been making him look good for years
5. Merrill Hoge
6. Terry Bradshaw
7. Urlacher
8. Bears in general
9. Vikings in general
10. Big Ben

When a Steelers fan is talking endless smack and you ask them to name 1 member of the steel curtain and they say Kevin Green, well, that says it all.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a similar thread already exists in the forum somewhere, because I remember posting about it...

Anyhow...

I hate Steelers fans (not the organization). Worst fans I've had contact with by far. First time I've witnessed organized trolling...
Bears/Vikings
Cowboys
Broncos
the next opponent
falcons fans were particularly ******
I'm trying to dislike the Lions and their fans but I just can't
certain analysts that I won't name (I like Dilfer, believe it or not). You know who they are. Basically anyone that does something solely to the purpose of raising ratings is a piece of **** and the fact that they're employed and encouraged to do so disgust me beyond belief. I hate fake people in general, moreso when they're spilling their **** all over my TV and PC...

And I have a particular deep hatred towards refs. They just **** up at the worst possible moments. It's a thing I got from soccer, where refs are much, much, much shittier and there's a clear agenda towards certain teams.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the exception of #1, the rest are in no particular order.

1. Michael *****
2. Bill (Cheat to win Super Bowls) Bellacheat.
3. New England Cheatriots.
4. Tom (Cheat to win Super Bowls) Brady.
5. Michael *****
6. The Eagles
7. Vikings
8. Tim (I'm gonna get religious on your butt) Tebow.
9. Ben Rapistbooger and the rest of the Stealers.
(Sooooooooooo glad we beat them!)
10. Stealers fans who think their team has won the most championships. Child please!

Kevinbbblack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, I'll bite. Mike Vick, Warren Sapp, Cris Carter, TO, Fat Albert, Mike McKenzie, Jim McMahon, Jaws, Randy Moss, Chucky, Mooch, Tony Mandarich (we coulda had Barry Sanders or Derrick Thomas!!!) John Randle, Brian Bosworth, my ex....
Gotta ask, though...why the hate for Jarrett Bush?? Nope, definitely not the best DB ever, but I've never heard him proclaim himself such. He and Crosby (still holding my breath on Cobb) are the only reason we HAVE a special teams. Kid works his *** off quietly, studies voraciously, is loved by his team-mates and from everything I've ever read or seen on him, is one of the most unassuming players on the team. Some ******** reporter once asked him how it felt being the most hated player on the team, and he didn't get pissed...he was genuinely hurt! Sorry, I like the kid.

Reaction score
1: early to mid 90's cowboys
2: brett favre during his playoff meltdowns... ugh!
3: vikings n their fans during the 'moss moon - favre wars' timeline
4: john elway's teeth
5: helicopters
6: people that say steeler fans are better than us.
7: skip bayless
8: javon walker/brandon underwood/johnny jolly
9: bears
10: sapp & peppers and their cheap hits

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
1: early to mid 90's cowboys
2: brett favre during his playoff meltdowns... ugh!
3: vikings n their fans during the 'moss moon - favre wars' timeline
5: helicopters
6: people that say steeler fans are better than us.
7: skip bayless
8: javon walker/brandon underwood/johnny jolly
9: bears
10: sapp & peppers and their cheap hits

1. Agreed
2. Agreed
3. Agreed
4. LMAO Agreed
5. WTF???
6. Agreed
7. I'm confused but wth...Agreed
8. Agreed
9 AGREED, AGREED, AGREED
10. Agreed

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
With the exception of #1, the rest are in no particular order.

1. Michael *****
2. Bill (Cheat to win Super Bowls) Bellacheat.
3. New England Cheatriots.
4. Tom (Cheat to win Super Bowls) Brady.
5. Michael *****
6. The Eagles
7. Vikings
8. Tim (I'm gonna get religious on your butt) Tebow.
9. Ben Rapistbooger and the rest of the Stealers.
(Sooooooooooo glad we beat them!)
10. Stealers fans who think their team has won the most championships. Child please!

That's the best list, with the exception of Brady lol gotta admire a guy that goes out and knocks up a hot super model after winning a Super Bowl LMAO that is your American Dream!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
/quote]

I think it fits that he is on a team called the Broncos. But agreed, guy needed some dental work to cure that overbite and it'll never happen. An @$$ forever.

KevinbbBlack: We hate Bush for all the times he let us down, now yes on ST, he is amazing, fast, normally mistake free, but he cost us the Steeler's game, his coverage is weak, and lets face it he is a back up that gets a little too much playing time on D.

I hate having to wait for things, especially Packer Sundays, having to work on Packer games, and whenever the Packers lose.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say about as many fans here that were around for the glorious Packer years of the 70's. Very few here ever even saw Bart Starr coach much less play.
You're a decade off. The 70's were anything but glorious for the Packers. However, as one who witnessed all the Lombardi years (the 60's! - granted, as a child, but a diehard Packer fan) Bart Starr was not only an inspiring player, but a very classy if unsuccessful coach. Despite some really ugly things he went through at that time, he continues to serve gracefully as the face of the Packers.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steeler fans even will argue telling you Noll was a better coach than Lombardi! I don't think they were quite equal in my opinion. But its the fact that they don't even know the QB BEFORE Terry Bradshaw that annoys me.
Ridiculous! Lombardi reinvented football.

Oh, and for the record:
1. The Cowgirls - could we PLEASE put a final end to referring to them as "America's Team"? Give it up. There are 32 teams in America, each with their own fan base. It is insulting to the other 31 to even utter those words. (sound of retching)
1. The Viqueens - words cannot describe
2. Whatever team is playing the Packers on a given day

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
You're a decade off. The 70's were anything but glorious for the Packers. However, as one who witnessed all the Lombardi years (the 60's! - granted, as a child, but a diehard Packer fan) Bart Starr was not only an inspiring player, but a very classy if unsuccessful coach. Despite some really ugly things he went through at that time, he continues to serve gracefully as the face of the Packers.
They were glorious for us Vikings fans! :) So there are some older Packer fans here. Cool. While being a Viking fan has been tough at times, growing up in Appleton immeressed me in the Packers. Starr while great as a QB never quite made it as a coach. I always thought he came in at the wrong time. With the league expanding the way it did in the 70's and the way the game changed he was not the right man for the job at the time. Which is to bad. I know he never left the area and has done tons for the people of Green Bay.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I work Corrections. Sundays are usually the best days to work a housing unit because the inmates usually just kick it and play poker and watch NFL.
The last two Sundays we had shitbags freak out and now I have to do ANOTHER transport and miss the GB game....
So, I hate ******* inmates who cant frickin' behave on sundays!

Members online

Latest posts