Who Do You Hate?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Florio's back to Packer bashing again this week. He dissed the Pack in his pick of the Bears and today he's posting that Desmond Bishop should be fined for his tackle on Newton. He should go back to being a lawyer. He's a lousy writer and analyst.

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some players/coaches I dislike:

Julius Peppers, Jay Cutler, Matt Forte, Devin Hester, Eli Manning, Mark Sanchez, Tom Brady, James Harrison, Ndamukong Suh, Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco, Troy Polamalu, Donovan McNabb, Bill Belichick, Rex Ryan, Lovie Smith, and Mike Tomlin.

Teams I dislike:
1. Bears - self explanatory. our biggest rivals, I really dislike Lovie Smith!
2. Vikings - I don't know what it is, but I just flat out hate the Vikings. It got personal when they lured Favre to their organization.
3. Cowboys - Can't stand them! Especially in the 90s. I do remember one satisfying game-- 45-17 when we finally got them into Lambeau in 97. One of the most painful games to ever watch was when we lost to the Cowboys in 96 on MNF when they kicked their way to victory 21-6.
4. Steelers - XLV definitely made up for the last minute loss against the Steelers in 09', but there is a bit of a rivalry between who has the better franchise and fans, and all I got to say about that is, who owns the Packers? 112,000 fans! And who's got 13 NFL titles? Nuff said.
5. Patriots - Personally I've never liked Tom Brady. Neither do I like Belichick.
6. Lions - I guess this rivalry is a bit more fueled since the Lions have been drafting some great players, and I have a feeling in the next few years this will continue to rise. I always put the Lions off because we always beat them, but now there finally fielding a good team.
7. Eagles - I don't like a lot of the players on the team including-- Michael Vick, DeSean Jackson, and so forth. I guess what really made me hate this team was McNabb's years, where it seemed as if the Packers could never beat them. I mean who remembers 4th and 26!!! It was awesome in 10' the Packers won in Philly for the first time since 1962, and in 10' they beat them twice in Philly!

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with all those statements said above haha! Steelers fans try to act like our NFL "Championships" didn't count before the 70's. I mean come on how many of those Steeler fans were ACTUALLY born in the 70s when they won championships? Ugh they annoy me just as bad as their rivals in Ravens fans. It's like I am the only one in this city who is a HUGE Packers fan, and everyone else either wears Ravens colors, Steelers colors, and Redskins colors. Oh and the occasional jack *** Bears fan who constantly asks you how much your team sucks.....

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I agree with all those statements said above haha! Steelers fans try to act like our NFL "Championships" didn't count before the 70's. I mean come on how many of those Steeler fans were ACTUALLY born in the 70s when they won championships? Ugh they annoy me just as bad as their rivals in Ravens fans. It's like I am the only one in this city who is a HUGE Packers fan, and everyone else either wears Ravens colors, Steelers colors, and Redskins colors. Oh and the occasional jack *** Bears fan who constantly asks you how much your team sucks.....
I would say about as many fans here that were around for the glorious Packer years of the 70's. Very few here ever even saw Bart Starr coach much less play.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

I was around for Bart Starr. I attended some of the Steelers games of the 70's. But you are right they have a truncated view of NFL history. What they don't realize is that the Steelers franchise joined the league in 1933. They've been around a long time too. They just didn't win as many Championships as the Packers. So they conveniently begin their football history with the 70's.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My father was around for Starr, and had seen the Steelers in the 70's play. Waaaay before these 19 year old idiots came around, and claimed to have seen them play! Good lord they grew up in the Roethlisberger/Slash Stewart era of the Steelers. The worse part is the comments I see from these little dip *****, and how they believe we aren't a good football team! Are they still bitter about us beating them? Man something is wrong in the water in PA! I respect the Steelers organization, but those brats needs to realize football never started in the 70's. Oh and our most famous coach ever has "Six of your trophies" in their cases....

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Recently I had my Packer Super Bowl XV shirt on and ran into a guy with a Steelers shirt on. He said to me we have 6 of those. I said we have 13. He looked at me dumbfounded. They really don't know the NFL existed before 1970. I also tell them the Steelers existed before the AFL-NFL merger and always stunk.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Do these morons not understand that but for the history and tradition of teams like the Packers (and yes the Steelers) going back to the teens, twenties, thirties, forties, and fifties the NFL would not be what it presently is and in fact may not even exist as we know it today? Why would you want to mitigate the history and tradition of the league of which you are a part. The greater the league, the greater the history, the greater the tradition, the greater your standing when you win it all. Those six Lombardi trophies mean that much more because of history and tradition -- again, a history and tradition made great by teams like the Packers.
Maybe one day they will become smart enough to understand this. Until then we are stuck putting up not only with their attitude, but with their ignorance as well.

Go Pack, Go!

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"tire of people saying how greenbay has so many championships.. yeah against a 12 team league.. and back in the 18-19 century.. most of their championship wins were before half of us were born.. !! When we brag about our Steelers.. we dont keep saying they won 4 in the 70's .. we talk about the here and now.. STEELERS4LIFE"

Prime example of an ignorant moron probably NOT from pittsburgh. I HATE Youtube. Especially Steelers fans that exist on that vile site. Yeah, and when this ******* was born the Steelers were a ******* laughing stock in the 60's before Noll took over. Can these jackasses who are 42 year old Steeler fans EVEN name a head coach BEFORE Noll??

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was around for Bart Starr. I attended some of the Steelers games of the 70's. But you are right they have a truncated view of NFL history. What they don't realize is that the Steelers franchise joined the league in 1933. They've been around a long time too. They just didn't win as many Championships as the Packers. So they conveniently begin their football history with the 70's.

Steeler fans even will argue telling you Noll was a better coach than Lombardi! I don't think they were quite equal in my opinion. But its the fact that they don't even know the QB BEFORE Terry Bradshaw that annoys me.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Just watched the Super Bowl all over again and I gotta say, I have to add Hines Ward to the list of those whom I cannot stand. I'm not even sure why, the guys body language and attitude just bugs me.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Recently I had my Packer Super Bowl XV shirt on and ran into a guy with a Steelers shirt on. He said to me we have 6 of those. I said we have 13. He looked at me dumbfounded. They really don't know the NFL existed before 1970. I also tell them the Steelers existed before the AFL-NFL merger and always stunk.

A good response could have been, "Maybe so, but how many of those 6 were from beating the Green Bay Packers?"

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just watched the Super Bowl all over again and I gotta say, I have to add Hines Ward to the list of those whom I cannot stand. I'm not even sure why, the guys body language and attitude just bugs me.
I have always liked Hines Ward. I like anyone who plays football with a smile on his face all the time. Means he loves the game and is having a good time.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I never liked him till he was on Dancing with the Stars!! and yes.. he smiled the entire time!!!!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wasn't there a song back when that went "My baby loves love, my baby loves love, she's got what it takes and she knows how to use it?" Wasn't that Edison Lighthouse? I hate losing my memory....

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I remember that song!! But I'm HORRIBLE with lyrics!! I was positive there was the words "cheddar cheese" in the Queen song "Killer Bee".. not one mention of cheese when I googled the lyrics!:tdown:

* I googled those lyrics, its by White Plains

Members online

Latest posts