Who do you hate?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Not on the same topic but I dint want to make a new thread.

I'll tell you who I don't hate. Detroit. Just how far they've come and their determination is really respectable. Hate that we lost to them but credit to their never die attitude

I don't like it when Packer fans say they don't hate Detroit (don't take this personally). I prefer to say that my hatred for Detroit is in hibernation, or is lying dormant. If Detroit were in Chicagos place this year, or Minnys place last year, there'd be a lot more hateful threads aimed at them.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
The Cowboys, the Cheateroits, the Cowboys, the Cowboys, the Cheateroits, the Cowboys. Did I mention I hate the Cowboys?

I have four favorite teams. The Vikngs of course, than the Packers, then whoever is playing the Cowboys, and then, whoever is playing the Patriots. Now if th Cowboys and Pats are playing, I'm looking for a tornado.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Cowboys, the Cheateroits, the Cowboys, the Cowboys, the Cheateroits, the Cowboys. Did I mention I hate the Cowboys?

I have four favorite teams. The Vikngs of course, than the Packers, then whoever is playing the Cowboys, and then, whoever is playing the Patriots. Now if th Cowboys and Pats are playing, I'm looking for a tornado.

Sir please visit a psychiatrist. To say your favorite team is the Vikings and your second favorite team is the Packers? I can not believe you posted that. Maybe in your strange world you are sincere, but to me you are nuts! You have no concept of rivalries?

At least you made me laugh, so props to you...Merry Christmas.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hate people who don't hate anything or anyone. It only means they don't love anything or anyone.

JBood, you are one of my favorite posters....but do you realize
how stupid that post was when you take it into historical context? I hate people that don't hate ****, Catholics, Polish, Irish, Italians, etc,

I admire you but please rephrase that,

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GGA, what I meant is that you have to be passionate about life and living. If you don't love anyone or any part of living, you will very likely never hate any part of them.

People who could care less about football probably don't know who the Vikings or Bears are, let alone hate them. Most of us here would think they are missing out on a great part of life.

Hatred of race, or religion is based on ignorance, mostly, and is destructive to life and living, which only leads to violence.

I'm not advocating any sort of violence to Packers' enemies, except maybe letting the air out of their tires, or something.

Hope this gets me back into your good graces, since I enjoy your posts as well.

Merry Christmas.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Sir please visit a psychiatrist. To say your favorite team is the Vikings and your second favorite team is the Packers? I can not believe you posted that. Maybe in your strange world you are sincere, but to me you are nuts! You have no concept of rivalries?

At least you made me laugh, so props to you...Merry Christmas.
I know it's hard for die hard Packer fans to understand, but you have to understand the while being a Viking fan, I grew up 29.3 miles from Lambeau field. And there has always been a spot for the Packers.

IF, the Vikings ever leave MN I will become a die-hard Packer fan. I will not follow them to some other city. I will not follow some other team that may come to MN in the future. So until then, I will wish the Packers well in there journey this year in the playoffs, if they make it. And if they make it to the playoffs I will be pulling for them.

And I have a great concept of rivalries, I just don't believe you have to hate one team to follow another, even though they may be rivals.

And, Merry Christmas. Hope it makes you laugh some more.

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I USED to hate the vikings more (living in the extended Vikings country that is Southern Manitoba), but after this year it just feels wrong to be kicking the team when they're basically homeless, quarterbackless, and hopeless... The Bears are EASY to hate, though. Jay Cutler is PROBABLY my most hated player in all of the NFL. What an ******

im only quoting u because i love your signature :) it reminds of that one game i played where this guy punchs and says FALCOOOOON PUNCH!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts