Who deserves the most credit?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who should get the most credit for the packers turn around?

I mean it wasn't that long ago and this forum had its group of fans who wanted to fire everyone from TT on down to the janitor. So since its been turned around, who deserves the praise?

MM? - kept the boat steady in rocky waters
TT? - the depth is amazing
Arod? - played like an MVP as of late
Other? - offensive or defensive cord? Other options that I can't think of at the moment but someone will mention I'm sure

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

The Colts should get the credit. :p The Colts woke up a sleeping giant.

I would say Rodgers though if I had to choose an individual. Good depth doesn't hurt either. Championship contenders have depth.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Us here!! we deserve the credit, If TT and MM didn't come on here and read our great suggestions on how to improve the team we would be in trouble!! haha

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I mean it wasn't that long ago and this forum had its group of fans who wanted to fire everyone from TT on down to the janitor. So since its been turned around, who deserves the praise?

MM? - kept the boat steady in rocky waters
TT? - the depth is amazing
Arod? - played like an MVP as of late
Other? - offensive or defensive cord? Other options that I can't think of at the moment but someone will mention I'm sure
This guy:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Us here!! we deserve the credit, If TT and MM didn't come on here and read our great suggestions on how to improve the team we would be in trouble!! haha
In a way I agree.
Those who put the chip on Rodgers' shoulder to remind him that he had something to prove to his fans.
And one of those is the groundskeeper/janitor/bottle washer as pictured above.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Me. I yell so loudly at the TV, I am sure MM hears me.

Seriously: MM. He gets the blame when the team loses, he gets the credit when they win.

By the way, I put more weight on the coach through-out the season than many on this forum do. I often hear "the players need to execute". They do. But, much of the motivation and focus starts with the coach.

For example: My kid plays soccer. One year, they win enough to get to the championship. The next year, same team but different coach (he got bumped up to coach the older kids)... and they finish second from the bottom.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure that everyone worked a lot harder, realizing that they weren't playing up to outside or internal expectations. However, my main belief is that all of the offensive coaching changes were the main culprit. I expected it to take a little longer for things to smooth out but am happy that it only took six weeks. Now matter what, it's great to see this offense running on all cylinders.

We just need to find that missing plug wire for the defense.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always wondered who they are listening to through their headsets.
So this means this was real???? :eek:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Seriously: MM. He gets the blame when the team loses, he gets the credit when they win.

By the way, I put more weight on the coach through-out the season than many on this forum do. I often hear "the players need to execute". They do. But, much of the motivation and focus starts with the coach.

For example: My kid plays soccer. One year, they win enough to get to the championship. The next year, same team but different coach (he got bumped up to coach the older kids)... and they finish second from the bottom.

Being professional athletes, knowing that that fat paycheck they have can be taken away in a heart beat should be motivation enough.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Being professional athletes, knowing that that fat paycheck they have can be taken away in a heart beat should be motivation enough.

No. In fact, for many players, their motivation is inversely proportional to the fatness of their paychecks.

Reaction score
Coaches watching tapes of the 1st half of the Seattle game and the 2nd half of the Colts game...
Figuring out what went wrong and how to correct things, idk.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The NFL. Getting the "real" refs back allowed offenses that depend on timing to function. The replacements were allowing too much disruption to finely tuned passing routes. Defenses that depend on physicality to slow the offense are being held accountable to playing within (or closer to) the rules. The collapse in the Colts game was just one of those snowball moments.

Members online

Latest posts