Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
This is easy.

1. Cowboys
2. Cowboys
3. Patriots
4. Patriots
5. Did I mention the Cowboys?

Can I sue the state of WI for growing up in Appleton and having to put up with Packer fans?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
1. Vikings (sorry, Raptor)
2. Cowboys (aka "America'sTeam", which ****** me off)
3. Yankees (yeah, I know they aren't NFL, but I hate them so much that they still made this list)
4. Lions (this organization is bankrupt of value... Get it?)
5. Patriots (Cheating really bothers me)

Note: Though the Bears suck (and I do not like Cutler), I secretly like the organization. Their history, their championships, their HOFers, their rabid fans and stupid traditions... Kind of reminds me of my favorite team...

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
This is easy.

1. Cowboys
2. Cowboys
3. Patriots
4. Patriots
5. Did I mention the Cowboys?

Can I sue the state of WI for growing up in Appleton and having to put up with Packer fans?

Can we sue the vikings for having you grow up in appleton? That is too close to the motherland, you may just be a spy and should be treated as such. Anyone wanna see raptorman get waterboarded? lol

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good call on the Yankees. I can't stand them.

Here's another reason why:
Last night against my Rangers, Rangers up 4-3, top of 9th.
Nathan in to close it.
First guy, he whiffs.
Second guy, the ump calls 2 pitches balls in the at bat that are over the middle of the plate, at the knees. The FoxTrac chart clearly showed them as strikes. Both called balls. The guy ended up walking, and scoring the tying run..... which was a result of Nathan having to get the pitch up into the middle of the strike zone, which allowed the Yankee guy to crush it to the wall.

In the bottom of the 9th, Mariano Rivera on, the ump rung up the 2nd out on 3 called strikes that were between 5 & 10 inches outside, as the FoxTrac also clearly showed.

I want umps replaced behind the plate for balls and strikes because their strike zones are all different.
Imagine a tennis court where some linesmen give the big server a few extra inches on his serve, and you never know who or when, but they tend to give the better players a few extra inches.

That's how baseball is.

A laser can 100% accurately calls balls & strikes for how they actually are, not guestimates, or rig jobs.
The human element? The players are all part of the human element. The refs/umps should just enforce the rules accurately, and balls & strikes should be the easiest/most accurate part of officiating, instead it's corrupt.

/rant

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
1. The G*d D**n BEARS! I hate them with every fiber of my being and love to see them suffer humiliating losses at the Packers' expense...

2. Vikings - Not as badly as the frakking Bears but they are a division rival.

3. Giants - They've stolen championships from us, therefore they are on my list. We must smite them, they must be properly smited...(is that right?) smoted...(nah that sounds weird). Smitten! (sounds like a love story, that will never do). They must be beaten and crushed in their own house. We must leave the stadium filled with broken bodies and hear the lamentations of the women....

4. Niners - We deserved to be beaten due to our poor performance on D, but they are hated anyway.

5. Again with the Bears, simply to prove my point.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

1. The G*d D**n BEARS! I hate them with every fiber of my being and love to see them suffer humiliating losses at the Packers' expense...

2. Vikings - Not as badly as the frakking Bears but they are a division rival.

3. Giants - They've stolen championships from us, therefore they are on my list. We must smite them, they must be properly smited...(is that right?) smoted...(nah that sounds weird). Smitten! (sounds like a love story, that will never do). They must be beaten and crushed in their own house. We must leave the stadium filled with broken bodies and hear the lamentations of the women....

4. Niners - We deserved to be beaten due to our poor performance on D, but they are hated anyway.

5. Again with the Bears, simply to prove my point.

You guys have REALLY got to learn to get things off your chests more. I worry you`ll end up with an ulcer or heart condition...lol Deep breaths PFNCT, deep breaths !

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Vikings
2) Giants (Eli Manning hatred + last two super bowl wins going through Green Bay)
3) Bears
4) 49er's
5) Seahawks (and their stadium... and their fans)

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhh, the Onion. America's Finest News Source.

My brother and I used to collect the old black-and-white copies. There were classics such as the year that the San Diego Chicken and Stomach Cancer won the Man of the Year award. The 9/11 issue was top-notch from end to end. I miss the Drunk of the Week portions.
I still have a bunch from way back when they were only in Madison in the early 90's. I should dig them out and see if they still hold up.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most hated teams?

1). Minnesota Bi-Queens. Jennings should keep running his mouth like a sad little butthurt child. Take the money and go to a rival like these idiots? Yeah backwoods little brothers syndrome.

2). NY Va-Giants. I hate this team, and especially how their fans behave in the offseason. Kind of hope we are playing in their house come Feb 2014.

3). Seahawks. Most people will say the 49ers on here, and that's fine by me but however I LOATHE the Seahawks far worse. Cheating, big mouth, and obnoxious ******* franchise. What have they won? Oh that's right!

4). Dallas. Who cares they aren't even important.

5). Bears. Eh whatever.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers have the worst fans. Our forum has never had as many problems as when we played them

Reaction score
I'll apply my simple analysis to football, likewise as I do for baseball coming from this CUBS fan whose team in the last 105 years, at one time another, has been abused by every team. Although there is NO comparison between the plight of the CUBS and the PACKERS, past, present day and for the future, my feeling for openents, rivals or not, is the same > "I HATE 'EM ALL!!!!!!!

Just for kicks, though:

1. Bears......It's the area in which I live. They just never hibernate, do they?

2. Cowboys.....I absolutely despise them and all the attention they get. Just will never get WHY
that is?
3. Giants.....It's Sunday! I can't type the words I wish to use.

4. 49'ers.....Well, because they're good, relevent and we need to meet the task, step up to the
challenge and knock them OUT!!!!!

5. Seahawks....I can't believe I would ever consider them a rival, but I can never forget last year's
game and the actions of their cocky arrogant coach and fans.

A couple of others (not rivals) who I dislike very much:

6. Colts.....I have to live amongst their many fans. WHEN do we ever get them at Lambeau on the
schedule??????
7. Broncos.....The Super Bowl loss still haunts me and I'm sick of hearing about Peyton Manning.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New to the forum and not sure about traditions on here on introducing yourself. I have been a Packer fan since '92 and even though I know there is bad blood,a big Favre fan. Here is my list
1.Bears. Fans are obnoxious no matter where you go,even on vacation
2.Giants. Obvious reasons
3.Vikings.They want to be us so bad and the randy moss "moon" was over the top when he scored a TD that time
4.Steelers. Fans,even after we won the Super Bowl young kids and adults were saying "I hate your shirt/hat" when I ore my Green Bay colors. Who does that to complete strangers?
5. Seahawks. Fail Mary game and they thought they really "won" that game by beating us

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Vikings
Bears
Giants
Lions
Eagles (4th and 26... But beating them twice in 2010 was a nice payback)

Members online

Latest posts