Who are the top 3 teams you like to see do well after the Packers?

M

mayo44

For me...

Redskins (Sammy Baugh is my great uncle)
Bengals (Thought their uniforms were cool when I was a kid)
Bills (Another tough outdoor cold weather team)

OP
OP
M

mayo44

Obviously I was referring to NFL teams. Surely you guys are smart enough to realize that.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Jimmy Johnson - NASCAR
Washington Nationals - MLB
Virginia Tech - College Football

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Used to live in southern California in the '70's. I watched alot of Chargers football and enjoyed "Air Coryell".
I always enjoy watching the teams at the bottom of the league improve and if the team has Packer ties all the better so I'll look for Oakland and Kansas City to improve. (I never look forward to Detroit improving) I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Philbin have some success in Miami either.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Bills.....just feel sorry for them
Bengals.....liked Boomer and Ken Anderson
49er......historical, not present

16ga

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chargers. I liked the look of their uniforms when I was younger so I have a bit of a soft spot for them.
Don't really care about anyone else but I guess if I had to pick I’d go with the Bengals and Browns. What can I say? I live in steeler country and it kinda brings a smile to my face when the locals are unhappy.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good topic, mayo.

I tend to follow/root for specific players (many of them Badgers) without developing any affinity for their teams (J.J. Watt is a great example). But there are a few clubs that I feel some warmth toward, so long as they aren't facing the Pack:

Browns: God hates Cleveland but I don't. They're overdue for some success and I won't mind their having a day in the sun over in the AFC.
Bengals: I think they have one of the best helmets in the NFL.
Seahawks: Blasphemy- I know- another NFC contender and beneficiary of the infamous Fail Mary. What can I say? -I like the Northwest and the city of Seattle, I'm a sucker for that color scheme, and I have a giant man-crush on former Wisconsin Badger Russell Wilson (plus they brought in O'Brien Schofield this off-season). Nonetheless, that Fail Mary **** show was tough to swallow. The NFL's failure to step in and correct that blatant miscall during the lengthy replay review at the end really soured me on pro football for a few weeks. In fact, I'm getting upset thinking about it again.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Been thinking of trying to cheer for the Jags this season as an AFC team, been impressed with their owner so far.
Or the Chargers because the Packers beat them a lot.
NFC was Seahawks till they got Pete Carroll.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Non-football.
There is only one team I care about.
Matter of fact, I care about them more than the Packers.
And that is our men's softball team, Contagion.
(Team-mates and family comes first.)
We won the championship in our league/division after a lousy first start and won our last 7 games in a row including the big one.
Just like when the Pack went on that big streak and won the SB a couple years ago.

Football.
Besides the Pack, I sorta like the Raiders and Jets.
Other than that, I usually root for the underdogs or against teams I hate such as Steelers, Taints, and Cheatriots no matter who plays them.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Sue me. I like the Patriots, Tom Brady moreso than the team itself. I just like watching him play.

I also like the Texans (formerly Oilers)

Don't really have a third team that I follow

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say if I wasn't a Packer's fan I would no doubt be a Brown's fan. Other than that I pull for a few other teams Bills, Chargers, and Rams. But since the Packers exist, I couldn't be anything but!

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Browns - My Pap was a Browns fan his entire life, but pulled for the Pack for my dad and me, and I live south of Cleveland, but Pittsburgh is less than half the distance away, and I hate the Steelers.

Texans - I pulled for them in recent playoffs because they never won anything.

Rams - My mom's team, and they get a crack at beating 2 teams I hate every year, twice.

Outside of NFL: Pirates, Penguins, Buckeyes, Pacers (liked them when I was a kid because I thought they were the Packers of the NBA, because of the spelling).

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sue me. I like the Patriots, Tom Brady moreso than the team itself. I just like watching him play.

I also like the Texans (formerly Oilers)

Don't really have a third team that I follow
Actually the Titans are formerly the Oilers, but I'm assuming you meant you formerly liked the Oilers. I'm sure you knew that, just pointing it out, as the Titans hold all previous Oilers records and get to wear those awesome throwbacks!

Members online

Latest posts