Who Am I!!

MaxStrauss

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My name is Max Strauss and I am a high school senior. I am eighteen years old. I go to Mercersburg Academy, a boarding prep school in Pennsylvania. I started a website last April (2010) entitled, http://prointerviews.org. Since I have always dreamed of working for the NFL one day, I decided to take action now, as a teenager. I've always been very ambitious. Through all the interviews, I have always shown the player, coach or organization in a positive, fun, and personal light in order so that fans can connect with their players. In addition, one of the best parts about the site, is that it allows people to see players in a positive light, rather than seeing the negative light that most of the media portrays.

Notable Things:
I covered Abe Elam's three day charity event in June 2010 (Met Atari Bigby there).
I covered and wrote an article about a day of Jets' camp in August 2010.
I covered what it was like in the press box at the Colts-Redskins game on October 17th, 2010. After the game, I interviewed players on both teams.
I met Dolphins players after their game against the Lions on December 26th, 2010.
I covered Abe Elam's charity event for a second year in a row in June 2011.
I covered Emanuel Cook's Meet and Greet event in July 2011.
I also covered about the MOCA Moms event in South Florida in July 2011 which raise money for childhood cancer.
I got an exclusive tour of the NFL office in August 2011.
I covered New York Jets' Training Camp for an entire week in August with credentials.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im interested to hear about Mercerburg Academy, whats that like? I went to boarding school near philly for a few years myself. I believe the one your at is one of the nicest in the country, correct?

Members online

Latest posts