White Out?

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess the whole "White Out" campaign didn't work. Not too many people were wearing the shirts, from what I saw. Think they'll ever try something like that again?

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd bet 75%-80% of the fans were wearing them. The ones that didn't were probably wearing jerseys they didn't want covered and such.

From the overhead shots it looked pretty white to me.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, I think that the more they do it, they should explain that the effect is lessened the more people wear different colors. It's really a cool thing to see, and I hope that they try to do it more. Fans just need to realize that it shows much better support when you're rockin the white with everyone else. Hell, wear a white jersey! A full whiteout tends to somehow bring the fans closer together, and create a much more intimidating feel.. JMO

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't there..........but i can guarentee an XL shirt wouldn't fit me. THats what i hate about those types of givaways.........it's like no one realizes how big Wisconsin people are!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Made my orange bear shirt stick out nicely.

It was scary to see big fat men with little white pom-poms. Very intimidating for the opposing team.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bears wore white jerseys though. horrible idea if you ask me. go with green next time.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
XL shirts were large enough IF YOU COULD GET ONE! The **** POOR logistics of handing them out at entry is why it didn't work. Normally they have someone handing stuff out immediately after they take your ticket, the genius idea this time was to have a kiosk at each gate where people are 10 rows deep trying to get a shirt with two people handing them out.

It was a joke.

Members online

Latest posts