Which team will end our season?

Which team would you put your money on as being the team who keeps us from the Super Bowl?

• Total voters

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
We all hope that's the winning comment, but would you really put your $ on that option?????

No, not really. Just trying to be funny.

I actually agree with Oshkosh above. The Packers can beat anyone, even the Giants. But, they can lose to anyone, too.

So, IMO:

Odds are that, if the Packer's season ends before the hoisting of the Lombardi trophy, the culprit will be... the Packers themselves.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny...... 19 votes, NOT ONE of us chose the 11-1 Falcons.

Isn't that interesting?
DirtyBird Nation would be insulted.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
It's funny...... 19 votes, NOT ONE of us chose the 11-1 Falcons.

Isn't that interesting?
DirtyBird Nation would be insulted.

Dirty bird nation is the biggest bunch of tampoon wearing pre-teen girls ever....they have had the easiest schedule of damn near anyone and their division is weak. They have a RUDE awakening come playoff time. We broke it off in their *** really bad in 2010 in their own house, hope we get to go there again.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Dirty bird nation is the biggest bunch of tampoon wearing pre-teen girls ever....they have had the easiest schedule of damn near anyone and their division is weak. They have a RUDE awakening come playoff time. We broke it off in their *** really bad in 2010 in their own house, hope we get to go there again.

It is funny going to the Atlanta Journal Constitution sports section and reading the Falcons' fans comments after the stories, particularly those by F Orlando Ledbetter (who used to cover the Packers for the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel). I was at that site leading up to the Pack v. Falcs playoff game following the '10 season ... prior to the Pack "breaking it off in their @$$" (--- funniest comment I've heard in a long time), those fans were gawd-awful pathetic. Constant and chronic blowholes ... so sure that their guys were going to level the Pack...and I mean just plain rude, snide and crass -- across the board. Anyhow, I threw a little sidebar off to F. Orlando asking him how he put up with that kind of 'dumb' fan and his reply was to the effect that Falcon fans aren't "used" to winning and don't quite know how to handle it because they're not used to being there.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Team of Doctors, Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers employed by the Packers. Get someone back on the damn field already.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Only two in the NFC that I think can knock us out at a greater percentage than we may beat them.

Giants - Matchup issue with their defensive line verse our offensive line.

Niners - Better team overall than us.. more complete offense and a better overall defense at all three levels.

In the AFC... I think only two teams there that would beat us better than 50% of the time... Pats and Texans.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only two in the NFC that I think can knock us out at a greater percentage than we may beat them.

Giants - Matchup issue with their defensive line verse our offensive line.

Niners - Better team overall than us.. more complete offense and a better overall defense at all three levels.

In the AFC... I think only two teams there that would beat us better than 50% of the time... Pats and Texans.
I thought that too, until we carved them up big time up in Houston, with Rodgers only 6-TD game of his life.

Pats & Broncos might get us 5+ times out of 10, but the thing is, it's just one game. If we get there.
Totally agree with you on the Niners.... and Giants. Am hoping someone knocks one of em off in the playoffs and we beat the other.
The Giants didn't make it to us in 2010... wonder what would have happened had it been them instead of Philly that first game that we barely won, when Akers missed 2 close kicks....

Members online

Latest posts