Which team scares you the most in our Division?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
i would have to say The Bears they a great year but then the Vikings can beat us and the Lions cant keep being bad
"The Lions can't keep being bad"..........LOLOL!!! I bet their fans keep saying the same thing! But who knows....this year they might just show something. (Heck....they are DUE, arn't they?)
On any given day, one team can beat the other.
The Bears are the only one i'm concerned over. But as long as they have "Wrecks" as their QB, we have a chance! :thumbsup:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm not skurred.

The Packers beat the Bears in the last game of the regular season, that means they can beat anyone in the NFC seeing as the Bears went to the Super Bowl. That's objective thinking right thar!!

:roll:

Truthfully, I'm not too worried about any team in our division. I think the Bears are gonna take a fall. Return men rarely continue the success over to the next year. I can't recall any return guy who strung more than one awesome year after another. I think their defense is going to suffer a grade with the loss of their DC. I also think Rex will continue to be a poor QB and won't improve enough to make a positive difference.

Vikings, please. at worst we split the series
Lions, two W's.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2007 NFCN

Bears 5-1 Split with Vikings, Sweep the Lions, Sweep the Packers
Vikings 4-2 Split with Bears, Split with Lions, Sweep the Packers
Lions 2-4 Swept by Bears, Split with Vikings, Split with Packers
Packers 1-5 Swept by Bears, Swept by Vikings, Split with Lions

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2007 NFCN

Bears 5-1 Split with Vikings, Sweep the Lions, Sweep the Packers
Vikings 4-2 Split with Bears, Split with Lions, Sweep the Packers
Lions 2-4 Swept by Bears, Split with Vikings, Split with Packers
Packers 1-5 Swept by Bears, Swept by Vikings, Split with Lions

Mr. Vikesrule, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not afraid of ANY of these teams. The REAL talent is in the AFC. That said, it would behoove the Packers not to take any of these three lightly. There's talent aplenty there. But if we can't dominate this division, we're going to have one horrendous season. We're unlikely to dominate outside of our division. Our team is young, and relatively inexperienced, to almost a fault. We'll have good spirit but more than the usual amounts of mistakes, I'm afraid.

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-Lions are horrible
-We can take the bears
-And for the life of me, I will never be scared by a purple football team, that lacks a QB, WR, RB, and defense.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no team in our division is scary. If we had the Ravens, Chargers, Patriots, Colts in our division then they would be pretty scary going by last year.

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know that was a bell, I thought I just heard Adrian Peterson's colar bone cracking...again.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fortunately for the Packers, they play in a pretty weak division. 5 of their 8 wins last year were against NFC North opponents. The Vikes and Lions have made some additions that could lead to improvements, but that's what people have been saying for years. Haven't seen the Bears do much to improve, but then again neither have the Packers.

IMO, this division is going to be pretty equal this year with all teams ending up around .500 against each other. Probably about what will also happen with them overall. One of these teams will make it to the the playoffs by default, not because they really belong there.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which team scares me the most in our division?

Who do we play again? The Lions twice, the Vikings twice, and da Bears twice? Hmm...

Folks, we are blessed. We have the easiest schedule in the NFL. They might as well give us six wins to start the season, then we'll play 10 games against real teams.

Now if Rex Grossman gets abducted by aliens, eaten by zombies, or otherwise for some reason isn't the QB, I'd be scared of playing da Bears. Hopefully we'll get lucky and he'll be healthy both games.

Members online

Latest posts