Which team do you hate the most and why?

What team do you hate most?

• Total voters

JamesCA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty much whichever team the Packers are playing but out of the choices in the poll, I'd have to say the Cowboys after Jimmy Johnson took over the team. I always hated the "America's Team" label which really belongs to the Packers, a team from the heartland. And I really hated the "how bout them Boys!" thing. On the other hand, the cheerleaders do make up for a little bit.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to see this board views the Vikings with the proper disdain. I can't imagine any team having fans who suck so bad as the Vikes.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to see this board views the Vikings with the proper disdain. I can't imagine any team having fans who suck so bad as the Vikes.
Yeah.

On that note: Another reason to hate them is because their fans are a bunch of weak minded pansys! They won't tolerate one word of trash/negative talk towards anyone on their team, banning you instantly.
Yet on this fourm we tolerate it to the point where we have a "smack talk" section! This forum rules over each and every single Viqueens forum.
:butcher:

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Yeah.

On that note: Another reason to hate them is because their fans are a bunch of weak minded pansys! They won't tolerate one word of trash/negative talk towards anyone on their team, banning you instantly.
Yet on this fourm we tolerate it to the point where we have a "smack talk" section! This forum rules over each and every single Viqueens forum.
:butcher:

Longlive Packerforum.com

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty much whichever team the Packers are playing but out of the choices in the poll, I'd have to say the Cowboys after Jimmy Johnson took over the team. I always hated the "America's Team" label which really belongs to the Packers, a team from the heartland. And I really hated the "how bout them Boys!" thing. On the other hand, the cheerleaders do make up for a little bit.

WOO!! Alright someone who sees things the way I do!! :)

And yea the cheerleaders are probably the only thing I like about that team

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
LOL..Seriously though why don't we have cheerleaders?? Is it b/c of the weather??

We do...haha, they are from UWGB....or is it the St. Norbert College cheer squad?

Seriously though, I would assume its the weather. Its hard to prance around in a halter top and tutu when its 4 degrees outside. Its a damn shame.

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We do...haha, they are from UWGB....or is it the St. Norbert College cheer squad?

Seriously though, I would assume its the weather. Its hard to prance around in a halter top and tutu when its 4 degrees outside. Its a damn shame.

Maybe it's both??

Yea it would be quite difficult to do all that cheerleader stuff under those types of conditions. Still would be cool if we had an official squad, those women would be the toughest in the NFL!!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I think we're too classy to have cheerleaders slutting it up like Dallas or every other team. Instead, we have cheerleaders that make high school cheerleaders look like prostitutes.

We even have male cheerleaders, I think. *shudders*

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we're too classy to have cheerleaders slutting it up like Dallas or every other team. Instead, we have cheerleaders that make high school cheerleaders look like prostitutes.

We even have male cheerleaders, I think. *shudders*

LOL. That is really really laaaaaaame. Something must be done.

It could be worse though, we could have an all-male cheerleader squad. :sick:

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the Packers will trade him to the Cardinals. But who knows, maybe TT will do it as a cost saving measure this year.

hahahaha but I meant Aaron will lead us to a Superbowl, not the Cards. Bite your tongue.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Which team? I picked the obvious ones so if you pick "other" please explain... Unless you are the fan of some team not in the NFCN, because then I wouldn't expect you to pick what I listed... duh

For me it is the biQueens by a pretty large margin. I hated those bastards worst of all even before they tampered with brINT and got away with it, got to use their 2 cheating DTs because of a homer federal judge, before the Love Boat, before the Wizzinator... In general, living in Viking land I find their fans to be boorish and ignorant. In graduate school I lived in Illinois - surrounded by BOB fans. They were NOTHING like the biQueen fans - not even close. I have been to several away stadiums and every time I have been to the dump dome it has almost ended in a fight - and typically for nothing more than me wearing a Packer jersey and cheering for my team. And every time it was always 10-12 guys ******** with me and the 1 or 2 friends I was with. The Packer envy is just over the top.

Then there is the team. Cheap bastards like Todd Steussie, Chris Hovan, and Joey Browner have always boiled my oil. Clowns like Randy moss acting like he is wiping his *** on the goal post at Lambeau... Artificial crowd noise, that stupid, annoying horn and that toothless fleabag mascot on his motercycle... F#$* I hate that team!! :viksux:
Moss was fake mooning the fans. You know, that historic Packer fan tradition of mooning the visiting team after the game when they leave Lambeau on the bus.

Two cheating DT's. Well I guess you must be hoping the Colts to win the Super bowl because two of the Saints are in the same boat. They got caught and because of the lawsuit were allowed to play this year. Haven't heard one word about them from any Packer fan.

The tampering charges were great. TT and MM brought those out on what Brett said in an interview. That is all they based those charges on. It was timed perfectly however, it took all the heat of of the Packer organization for several weeks. Good move on their part.

FWIW, the only team I despise is the Cowboys.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Moss was fake mooning the fans. You know, that historic Packer fan tradition of mooning the visiting team after the game when they leave Lambeau on the bus.

Two cheating DT's. Well I guess you must be hoping the Colts to win the Super bowl because two of the Saints are in the same boat. They got caught and because of the lawsuit were allowed to play this year. Haven't heard one word about them from any Packer fan.

The tampering charges were great. TT and MM brought those out on what Brett said in an interview. That is all they based those charges on. It was timed perfectly however, it took all the heat of of the Packer organization for several weeks. Good move on their part.

FWIW, the only team I despise is the Cowboys.

Two words buddy......sex cruise.

OP
OP
Clay's Jock Strap

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

OP
OP
Clay's Jock Strap

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

The only thing better to express how I feel would be if the forum owner would provide a photo of Ragnar giving head to an elephant.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far not one vote for the Lions.
I guess they are just too damn pathetic to hate.
If they were good, which would probably make their fans obnoxious and jerks, then we may have a reason to hate.
But for now we'll just have to settle on feeling sorry for them.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far not one vote for the Lions.
I guess they are just too damn pathetic to hate.
If they were good, which would probably make their fans obnoxious and jerks, then we may have a reason to hate.
But for now we'll just have to settle on feeling sorry for them.
My opinion is that it's best to be hated than to have people feeling sorry for you...

It must be reakky though to be a Lions fan... Not only your team is cr@p, but your owner pretty much couldn't care less for the fans...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I think I could probably name 10 teams I hate more than Detroit. Screw it, i'm going to try.
Minnesota
Chicago
Dallas
Giants
Raiders
Redskins

What is that? 6? I thought it would be more.

Detroit has to be relevant before I give enough of a crap to have feelings one way or the other about them.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think I could probably name 10 teams I hate more than Detroit. Screw it, i'm going to try.
Minnesota
Chicago
Dallas
Giants
Raiders
Redskins

Detroit has to be relevant before I give enough of a crap to have feelings one way or the other about them.

You like Philly?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My opinion is that it's best to be hated than to have people feeling sorry for you...

It must be reakky though to be a Lions fan... Not only your team is cr@p, but your owner pretty much couldn't care less for the fans...
And you know how everyone feels bad for Newawlins and thinks the Saints deserve to win?
Isn't Detroit in a sorry shape too? And that's without any natural disasters.
Didn't they sell the dome the Lions used to play in for like 500K? If that's true then what a sad city.
:help:

OP
OP
Clay's Jock Strap

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Minnesota
Chicago
Dallas
Giants
Raiders
Redskins

How 'bout Denver? They were always in my top 10 when rat face was the coach.

Members online

Latest posts