Which team do you hate the most and why?

What team do you hate most?

• Total voters

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
He's a chest thumper. I don't care about his faith, and that seems to be all he cares about. If his faith is something that is important to him, he should keep it to himself. Why would you write bible verses on your eye black? Especially when you can't see them yourself? Answer....so others can see it. Its his holier than thou attitude I can't stand. Being in an anti-abortion ad during the super bowl? He's not even in the NFL yet and he thinks he's important enough to be in a faith based, political ad during the Super Bowl. He needs to chill out and know his place. Shut up, and concentrate on playing football, because he may not be doing a whole lot of that in the future.
Valid reasons. And as someone who doesn't really have a religion, that's the one thing that's always bothered me a little about him.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Valid reasons. And as someone who doesn't really have a religion, that's the one thing that's always bothered me a little about him.

I don't have a problem with religion, I just don't want it shoved down my throat, and to me, it appears that that is his goal. He's preachy. I cannot stand it.

OP
OP
Clay's Jock Strap

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
He's a chest thumper. I don't care about his faith, and that seems to be all he cares about. If his faith is something that is important to him, he should keep it to himself. Why would you write bible verses on your eye black? Especially when you can't see them yourself? Answer....so others can see it. Its his holier than thou attitude I can't stand.

I can't stand him because of the non stop hype but also because I have come to hate everything about the Florida GAYTORS program. They have catapulted all the way to the top of my can't stand college programs in recent years!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score

This is on my computer desk:

Jerks. We hate you too. :p :lol:

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a chest thumper. I don't care about his faith, and that seems to be all he cares about. If his faith is something that is important to him, he should keep it to himself. Why would you write bible verses on your eye black? Especially when you can't see them yourself? Answer....so others can see it. Its his holier than thou attitude I can't stand. Being in an anti-abortion ad during the super bowl? He's not even in the NFL yet and he thinks he's important enough to be in a faith based, political ad during the Super Bowl. He needs to chill out and know his place. Shut up, and concentrate on playing football, because he may not be doing a whole lot of that in the future.

Well most religions kind of call on their faithful to spread the word. The apostal Paul called on Christians to be the "salt of the earth" meaning they should make their faith known. Now I do agree that christians should not beat anyone over the head with the gospel, but there is nothing wrong with what Tebow does. Imagin if Christ or Mohommed followed your advice.

He's in an abortion ad because had his mom taken the advice if doctors, he wouldn't be here. Imagin how you would feel if it was you.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Well most religions kind of call on their faithful to spread the word. The apostal Paul called on Christians to be the "salt of the earth" meaning they should make their faith known. Now I do agree that christians should not beat anyone over the head with the gospel, but there is nothing wrong with what Tebow does. Imagin if Christ or Mohommed followed your advice.

He's in an abortion ad because had his mom taken the advice if doctors, he wouldn't be here. Imagin how you would feel if it was you.

If Christ of Mohommed had followed my advice the world would be a better place. You can thank them for the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and 9/11. How many people have died in the name of the two people you mentioned? Do you know anything about history? Do you think you are better than me because of some sort of faith you may or may not have? Quite frankly that is the response I expected from you.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, people. Enough with the religion talk. This is a Packer forum, for Chrying out loud (bad attempt of a joke).

Let's stick to the topic, okay? Religion and Politics should IMHO stay away from sports talk. You can PM to talk about this, if you feel like ;)

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Okay, people. Enough with the religion talk. This is a Packer forum, for Chrying out loud (bad attempt of a joke).

Let's stick to the topic, okay? Religion and Politics should IMHO stay away from sports talk. You can PM to talk about this, if you feel like ;)

You are correct. My apologies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't stand him because of the non stop hype but also because I have come to hate everything about the Florida GAYTORS program. They have catapulted all the way to the top of my can't stand college programs in recent years!

Just some trivia about this guy ^ for anyone who doesn't know.

Rockin' Rollin Stewert aka Rainbow Man is currently serving time in prison for a failed kidnapping attempt and also for setting off stink bombs in churches.
He was a nutter. Must have been a Viqueens fan.
The Straight Dope: Is the guy who held up those "John 3:16" signs at sports events in jail for life?

Rockin' Rollen Stewart Exhibit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot7J025JS5U&feature=related"]YouTube- Rollen Stewart[/ame]

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me its the New York Giants, yeah I know I'm a new yorker. But what I hate the most is that after winning the 1st preseason game every year they beleive that they can go to the superbowl.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Bears. Their fans have given me too many reasons over the years NOT despise them.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hands down - Philly.

I think besides not being able to stomach McDrabb, the 4th-n-27 put them over the top.

OP
OP
Clay's Jock Strap

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Just some trivia about this guy ^ for anyone who doesn't know.

Rockin' Rollin Stewert aka Rainbow Man is currently serving time in prison for a failed kidnapping attempt and also for setting off stink bombs in churches.

Yeah, I was aware of that. Here is a more recent picture of the rainbow man...

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Artificial crowd noise, that stupid, annoying horn and that toothless fleabag mascot on his motercycle... F#$* I hate that team!! :viksux:

Wow artificial crowd noise?? Seriously?? I think the team from Minnesota is my #2 most hated

Number 1 honor goes to the dallas cowgirls. I can't stand any of their ****!! All the media coverage they get, all the annoying fans at every f*****g corner of the streets (at least over here in Tx), they're f*****g annoying owner, the fact that they still think they're "America's Team," they're stupid "How bout them cowboys" line..GGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!:mad2: :banging:

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Da Bears, for sure. I have too many buddies that are Bear fans. All the **** I had to listen to this summer when they signed Cutler. If I heard my buddy Chris call him, "Midway Jay," one more time, I was going to kill him. Bears fans think their team is God's gift to football. I hate the Bears because their team is legitimate. I hate the Vikings too, don't get me wrong. I'm not sure how much I hate the team though, I mostly just despise their fans. Vikings haven't won ****....don't respect them. Hell even the Lions have won a few NFL championships.

P.S. Jay Cutler......more like Gay Slutler.

Members online

Latest posts