Which Packer would you feel best for if we won this Super Bowl?

Who would you be the MOST happy for if we win the Super Bowl

• Charles Woodson

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Donald Driver

Votes: 47 66.2%
  • Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other, who, and why?

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's dream for a moment, and imagine we win the Super Bowl.

Which one Packer would you feel the HAPPIEST for?

-Rodgers for being such a class act, the opposite of Favre, for overcoming more pressure than ANY QB ever has had to step into... for overcoming all the hate that he heard and felt from the Favre-portion of Packerland back in 2008. And for his career now already matching Favre's grand total of one Super Bowl ring.

-Woodson, for, at age 34, being such a stud and leader, and finally getting that ring he has longed for since 1998. He was the one big name free agent that Ted signed, and him being so awesome and getting a ring, it's only deserving. He's an all-time great and so crucial for us.

-Driver, I think at age 32 or 33... he came into the league a year after Woodson, 1999. Donald has been Mister Packer if you ask me. Durable, always smiling, courageous & brave..... consistent. Just an inspiration both in terms of how far he has come in life, and in football as the 213rd pick in the 99 draft out of Alcorn State.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I'd be happy for all of um, But Driver is too classy not to get the vote.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
If I really HAD to pick just one, it would probably be DD, just because he exemplifies the good qualities in both of the other two and more. He's been around for a long time, he's worked as hard or harder than any other Packer I know of, and he's a leader, stepping up when we need him most.

However, I obviously think our whole team deserves it, ESPECIALLY the backups. These guys who normally sit on the bench and came in and worked their arses off just to get us in the playoffs after the wave of injuries that knocked out a good portion of our linebacking corps, our starting TE, and our starting RB. Everyone of them deserves a ring for the way they've played this year.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
oooooooh great thread!!! Of course my vote hovered over DD first... got to love him for this,..but then it went to 12 because he's worked so hard to overcome everything and did it with such class...then hovered over Woodson too for a moment, but then ultimately went for others..because it should of been a 4th choice..
4. ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

Everyone of those guys deserve it, for different reasons. We the fans deserve it as well!!

:happy0005:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I chose Woodson because I felt he got robbed of his with the tuck rule, and is being a great leader on the D. Somehow I could see Woodson's Sb ring being the pride and joy of his awards in his trophy closet. I can see a Packers jersey being Drivers.

A-Rod is still pretty young, and I bet we can get a SB ring out of him sometime in his career.

Edgecheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've tried to type a response but this is too hard of a decision! All of them for different reasons!

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went with DD because he's put so much work into the Packers over the years and his career is winding down. The same could be said for Charles, and it was a hard choice, but DD being with the Packers for so long is what tipped it in his favor. As for A-Rod, he's probably gonna win a few more, so this one isn't quite as big of a deal to him. I'd also be really happy for TT. He's gotten a lot of criticism for his offseason philosophy, but this team and this trophy are proof that it works.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Driver...We all love DD, do we really need a reason? But. he has been around long long time and if they won, I think it would give him incentive to retire

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was very hard for me to decide. I love all 3 a ton and would be thrilled to see them win one together.

But I picked Aaron. Not only did he go through hell from the fans, media, and from brett but he was a class act the whole time. Oh and so I could torment the "favre fans" that Rodgers has just as many SBs.

I might be happiest for Ted Thompson. Would love to see him get up at fan fest and just say "told ya so"

If we win Im changing my tag line to "In Ted we trust"

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver, guy puts his heart and soul into the game. True Packer football player. Whole team in general though but Driver does stand out.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both Woodson and Driver. Both may not be long for this league and I would love it for them to have a SB ring for all they have done. Aaron has plenty of years left to get multiple rings, but for Woodson and DD, the hourglass runs low.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Pat4DaPack your answer and your sig look wrong together.

ivo - as usual I like your reasoning.

Lets all hope the team gets one this year, so they all have rings. ^_^

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But I picked Aaron. Not only did he go through hell from the fans, media, and from brett but he was a class act the whole time. Oh and so I could torment the "favre fans" that Rodgers has just as many SB's.
My answer is Donald too, but your answer there is the best of all and I actually agree 100%.
I can't stand the FavreFruitties
who think he brought us the one Super Bowl. That was Reggie. Favre threw away 2 or 3 other chances, as he did in Minny last year.
I really want Rodgers to get 2 so badly so we can say Rodgers was twice as good as Favre.

I knew this would be a hard choice for most of you!
But there are no wrong answers. Just tough choices!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see DD get the SB MVP though. It would cement his legacy in ftball even though he will never make the HOF

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I voted wrong! My vote is for Driver.
But, hey, all of them are still gonna win one or two more ;)

Rodgers might win more than that...

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's dream for a moment, and imagine we win the Super Bowl.

Which one Packer would you feel the HAPPIEST for?

-Rodgers for being such a class act, the opposite of Favre, for overcoming more pressure than ANY QB ever has had to step into... for overcoming all the hate that he heard and felt from the Favre-portion of Packerland back in 2008. And for his career now already matching Favre's grand total of one Super Bowl ring.

-Woodson, for, at age 34, being such a stud and leader, and finally getting that ring he has longed for since 1998. He was the one big name free agent that Ted signed, and him being so awesome and getting a ring, it's only deserving. He's an all-time great and so crucial for us.

-Driver, I think at age 32 or 33... he came into the league a year after Woodson, 1999. Donald has been Mister Packer if you ask me. Durable, always smiling, courageous & brave..... consistent. Just an inspiration both in terms of how far he has come in life, and in football as the 213rd pick in the 99 draft out of Alcorn State.

I hate questions like this. It's like asking me witch of my sons I like best. Can't answer. BTW, Driver turns 36 in Feb.2011

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald has less time left than I thought. He only came into the league 6 seasons before Aaron.. how is DD so much older?

So the push is GET DONALD A RING!

Congtastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd definitely have to say John Kuhn. Huh? He already got one with the Pittsburgh Steelers as a member of their practice squad?? Oh...well...

In that case definitely Donald Driver for all the reasons people have already mentioned!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts