which NFL team do you like?

NFL_GEEK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what other teams in the NFL do you like besides Greenbay? i say i take the Colts as second team in NFL

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always been partial to the Bills. Same kind of small town atmosphere Green Bay has. I was really pulling for them the Monday nighter against Dallas, huge heartbreaker of a game.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I used to like the Giants, as a Jeremy Shockey fan. Then they went on to win the Superbowl without him, beating Green Bay along the way, so they're just a little ways in my doghouse at the moment. That and I just never was an Eli Manning fan. I liked them with Kerry Collins.

PackFaninBucLand

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been trying to be a Buc's fan (second team only) since 1990 but just can't get it done. I have season tickets and I've never sat in my seats. In fact, I've only been to two games since 1980 that weren't featuring our Packers!

Unlike PackinSteel, I do not like Gruden. Most people in Tampa Bay, it seems, do not either.

Also, anyone beating the Vikings.

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL_GEEK said:
what other teams in the NFL do you like besides Greenbay? i say i take the Colts as second team in NFL

None. I like only the Minnesota Vikings. That is what being a FAN truly is, IMHO.

There are some I "hate" more than others, starting with the Packers, the Lions, the Bears and the Buccaneers (the old NFC Central rivals). I also "hate" the Redskins (lived 5 mins from their HQ for several years - Christ, those people were stupid about their team), the Cowboys and the Rams.

But I reserve the greatest portion of my sports loathing for the St. Louis Cardinals (the baseball ones - not the "It's a dry heat" ones). I want every Cardinals fan on this planet to develop some really painful canker sores.

=Z=

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Any team that beats the Bears, Vikings, the Lions, and the Cowboys.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(Covering my head in anticipation of the **** storm)

The Bears.

(I'm so ashamed...)

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But I reserve the greatest portion of my sports loathing for the St. Louis Cardinals (the baseball ones - not the "It's a dry heat" ones). I want every Cardinals fan on this planet to develop some really painful canker sores.

=Z=

Why would you wish that upon the best fans in baseball? :D

(I threw that smiley in there, because I know how much you respect people that use them. :wink: )

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After Hurricane Katrina, I made the Saints my second favorite team. I don't own any merchandise or have a real emotional stake in the team, but I do hope for them to do well. I was bummed when they got beat in the NFC title game by Chicago a few years ago.

For the AFC, I've always had a soft spot for the Bungles. Seems like they always find a way to screw things up or have things not go their way.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I used to like the Giants, as a Jeremy Shockey fan. Then they went on to win the Superbowl without him, beating Green Bay along the way, so they're just a little ways in my doghouse at the moment. That and I just never was an Eli Manning fan. I liked them with Kerry Collins.

I like the Giants because they have heart. Not an Eli Manning fan or Jeremy Shockey, but I like the rest of the team, and have utmost respect for their Coach.

Zeus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zeus said:

Why would you wish that upon the best fans in baseball? :D

(I threw that smiley in there, because I know how much you respect people that use them. :wink: )

I don't wish that upon Cubs fans - I said "Cardinals Fans".

Go Cubs, Go!
Go Cubs, Go!
Hey Chicago, what do you say?
Cubs are gonna win today!

=Z=

Members online

Latest posts