Which jersey to wear?

packerbackerinin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to pose a question to every one. I have had a problem with my jerseys this year. I have a couple of Favre jerseys that I have not worn this year, and I bought a Hawk away jersey in the off-season, and have been wearing it for all of the games. I would still like to wear my "GREEN" Favre jersey for home games and my "WHITE" Hawk jersey for away games, but I am very superstitious when it comes to wearing jerseys of players that have have been traded to other teams, or released, but I thought with Brett being a Packers Icon that it would be ok. What are your thoughts? Thanks. p.s. I can't afford a Rodgers jersey right now. GO PACK GO!!!

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just stick with the AJ Hawk jersey. I bought a Hawk jersey last season, and in the weeks where I have worn it, the Packers are 17-5.

LostnSpace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would wear #50 jersey. I have several #4's. But I have decided that I will put them in my rec room in a case. My Rec Room has a Sports Theme with the Packers being #1 and certain baseball teams as well. I am going to get an Aaron Rodgers jersey to wear.

:clap:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts