Which 2011 game are you most excited for?

jrdulka

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which game are you looking forward to most? Could be for any number of reasons.

I'm looking forward to the Chiefs game. I will be making the trip from San Fran to KC to see my Packers with my dad.

packerswin96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a fan that won't get to any of the games I will say I am looking forward to week 3 the most, beat the Bears at their own ****** turfed stadium so Urlacher has nothing else to say!

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for me, probably the saint game.

i am aslo thinking about going to the chiefs game. thats the closest game to me this year

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Carolina game. Get to see em live and more than likely win in a big way. Also the ATL game cause Im gonna try my damndest to get to that one too

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chargers game since I wanna see half the attending fans in green and yellow. :)

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rams, but thats because its the game we are going to this year...i really don't like the way the schedule turned out, i wish they wouldve been playing the bears earlier in the year instead of throwing all of our rival games late in the schedule, not to mention playing on 3 holidays.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I am just out of my mind waiting to go back to the holy land to see the opener at Lambeau. Want to hang with cheeseheads and party with the team.
Then I am going to San Diego, gonna put together a massive tailgate with Rob Dog. See the thread if you want to join us for this Glorious Day.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am just out of my mind waiting to go back to the holy land to see the opener at Lambeau. Want to hang with cheeseheads and party with the team.
Then I am going to San Diego, gonna put together a massive tailgate with Rob Dog. See the thread if you want to join us for this Glorious Day.
I will be flying to San Diego for that game as well, will be in touch with you guys plenty before that game. I hope we have someone there who can coordinate a tailgate.

I'm most looking forward to that game, and the opener vs the Saints.
I also want to beat Tampa Bay as Rodgers is 0-2 vs those guys.
Bears, Lions, and Vikings, I want to go 6-0 versus the division. Last year we were 1-2 vs them on the road.

I want to beat Atlanta again too.
And win at the Giants.
And at Arrowhead.

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Week 1 vs Saints, but only because it's the next one!

Also looking forward to the game @ Giants since I'm going.

Reading this thread has made me want to look at flights, hotels and tickets for week 1.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Which game are you looking forward to most? Could be for any number of reasons.

I'm looking forward to the Chiefs game. I will be making the trip from San Fran to KC to see my Packers with my dad.

I like the "next one , always the next one" , because every game is exciting,..but we may be able to get to the KC game too!

for me, probably the saint game.

i am aslo thinking about going to the chiefs game. thats the closest game to me this year
St. Louis is too close to let this game go by! Hopefully we can tailgate somewhere!

I wish I could be at Lambeau for the opener... and especially in San Diego! Sounds like you guys are organizing a massive party! Would LOVE to get the midwest one going as massive!

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Most excited to see the Saints game b/c it's the 1st game, the Saints are a hyped team (overhyped in my opinion), and it's the last 2 SB champions.

2. In a close 2nd, I'd have to say the Bears in week 3. Want to beat them on their own terrible turf, and right now their o-line is atrocious and i would love to get the chance to light cutler up all day... or for 1 quarter since he's such a wuss ;)

OP
OP
J

jrdulka

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the "next one , always the next one" , because every game is exciting,..but we may be able to get to the KC game too!

St. Louis is too close to let this game go by! Hopefully we can tailgate somewhere!

I wish I could be at Lambeau for the opener... and especially in San Diego! Sounds like you guys are organizing a massive party! Would LOVE to get the midwest one going as massive!

Definitely down if we can organize something in KC.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Definitely down if we can organize something in KC.

Cool! I'll be finding out soon, if we are going to be able to swing it! lol.. it will be awesome regardless of how many from the board we can get together.

football season is nigh!!! :happy0005:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Saints game is a high pick. Can't say I blame you guys though. The two teams I watch more than anyone, so I really don't know what to expect lol.

Anyone ready for the Bears? Hope we sack Cutler 6-10 times in one half.

Members online

Latest posts