WHICH 2007 PACKER ROOKIE WILL MAKE GREATEST IMPACT?

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I highly doubt that Korey Hall will have a large impact that "shows". But his all-out play especially on STs, will enliven the guys around him. Since they're moving him to FB, I see no future at all for that FB from the "U". Now THAT was a wasted pick, albeit a late one so no harm, no foul. BTW, after my usual uninformed grousing on day one, I have come to like this draft especially because TT shored up my pet positions...OL & DL. He CAN'T be ALL bad, now can he? Anyway, I look forward to the camps more than usual. We've finally made it past the draft!! I was beginning to think time had stopped.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a none category????

Always a chipper one.

Your bitterness doesn't even make sense. Even if you think all of them are ******, there are degrees of ******, and one of those guys is less ****** than the other ****** guys, so he would make the greatest impact, albeit ******.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:
Is there a none category????

Always a chipper one.

Your bitterness doesn't even make sense. Even if you think all of them are ******, there are degrees of ******, and one of those guys is less ****** than the other ****** guys, so he would make the greatest impact, albeit ******.

LOL...Too funny, but prolly justin....He was our 1st rounder....

OP
OP
T

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
COMPARATIVE PACKER NATIONS POLLS

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1. ANOTHER SITE'S SMALL POLL: WHICH 2007 PACKER ROOKIE WILL MAKE GREATEST IMPACT?

RB BRANDON JACKSON 53%
DT JUSTIN HARRELL 22%
SS AARON ROUSE 8%
K MASON CROSBY 4%
OL ALLEN BARBRE 4%
WR DAVID CLOWNEY 2%
WR JAMES JONES 2%
OTHER: CHOICE 2%

2. LARGE PACKER NATION SITE'S POLL: WHICH ROOKIE WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT....?

RB Brandon Jackson (44.0%)
DT Justin Harrell (20.4%)
S Aaron Rouse (9.7%)
K Mason Crosby (9.1%)
WR David Clowney (7.9%)
WR James Jones (5.3%)
Other (3.6%)

3. A SITE'S SMALL POLL: WHICH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST IMPACT?

Brandon Jackson: (46%)
David Clowney: (25%)
James Jones: (11%)
DeShawn Wynn: (7%)
Clark Harris: (6%)
Allen Barbre: (3%)
Korey Hall: (3%)

TOP HAT'S COMMENTARY: GENERALLY FANS ARE VERY HIGH ON JACKSON, HARRELL, CROSBY, ROUSE, & CLOWNEY WITH HOPES FOR ALL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts