Where's the Packers Super Bowl gear?

GBLady8

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, I've been looking online for some Packers Super Bowl stuff to rock on Sunday, but seems like a lot of stores are sold out of the stuff already! I want a Super Bowl jersey, anyone having better luck finding one?

OP
OP
G

GBLady8

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks PackerLady that did help! Leave it to a lady to help another out with shopping haha. Looks like I'll be wearing a Greg Jennings jersey on Sunday, just ordered it! Really hoping it makes it through the snow to me on time. Go Pack Go!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I am just going to order the super bowl patch and sew it on a jersey, I don't like screen printed jerseys that they come on. Also when I was walking around the mall the other day I realized how many people would want new jackets if the Packers won.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won a free hat from fansedge.com facebook. Not here yet though... I have a 75$ nflshop giftcard for my GB Super Bowl winner hoodie!

InRodgersWeTrust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I ordered a Clay Matthews superbowl jersey from nfl.com on monday. I knew I wouldnt get it in time for the game on sunday, especially as I live in Ireland, but the website didnt say they were only on back order until I ordered it and got an email telling me this.

I cant say I wasnt a little bummed out by that fact.

Reaction score
I ordered my CM superbowl jersey right after the NFC championship game on NFL.com with overnight shipping and still haven't received it yet. Talk about being bummed.

OP
OP
G

GBLady8

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I ordered my CM superbowl jersey right after the NFC championship game on NFL.com with overnight shipping and still haven't received it yet. Talk about being bummed.
Yikes! Sorry to hear you didnt get it yet, I actually checked the status of where my jersey is this morning and it says itll be here today, woohoo! I got it from the cbs store though. So stoked to wear it on Sunday while I watch our Packers win another super bowl! Go Pack Go!

PackerLady

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Man, I would be more than bummed. I've never had any issues with this type of stuff. Football Fanatics is pretty dependable. Have you tried that site?

PackerLady

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yikes! Sorry to hear you didnt get it yet, I actually checked the status of where my jersey is this morning and it says itll be here today, woohoo! I got it from the cbs store though. So stoked to wear it on Sunday while I watch our Packers win another super bowl! Go Pack Go!

sweet, which jersey did you get GBLady8?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can find a lot of it in the Packer Hall of Fame, along with the rest of the Championship gear.

Members online

Latest posts