Where Will Favre Go? - Predictions?

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know if New Orleans is looking for a quarterback?

That would be a good fit for him, close to home.

Or maybe the Colts or Patriots could use him. He could bring them to the superbowl.

Good lord!!!!

Coltsgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Or maybe the Colts or Patriots could use him. He could bring them to the superbowl.

Good lord!!!!
Thanks - but no thanks. I think we have enough high paid profiles on our team as it is :lol:

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will change my prediction. The division among the fans this thing is creating stupid. Both sides (Favre and Packer Org.) are acting like children. Here is what uniform I think Favre will be wearing.(Mostly to end this whole nightmare.) The Packers and Brett need to grow the hell up and quit trying to make each other look like the bad guys.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will change my prediction. The division among the fans this thing is creating stupid. Both sides (Favre and Packer Org.) are acting like children. Here is what uniform I think Favre will be wearing.(Mostly to end this whole nightmare.) The Packers and Brett need to grow the hell up and quit trying to make each other look like the bad guys.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I agree, I think that Brett will end up staying. As to who will start? Most likely Brett, but you never know.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Its starting to grow on me a bit.

Favre

AP

Great O-Line

Nice Defense

Decent receiving corps

Favre's wanting to prove something

Looks like Minny will finally get that superbowl

On a side note, looks like the Packers will finally be able to stockpile some very HIGH draft picks

yeah, that sounds like something a Green Bay Packer fan would say.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The more I think about the situation the more I think New York is his landing place.

The reason is this

Packers aren't going to move him to Houston, Carolina, or Tampa Bay. We play them this year.

NFC North teams are out for obvious reasons.

Washington would be a formiable NFC team with Favre so don't count on that either.

Green Bay plays Baltimore in 2009 so I think that could rule them out.

The Dolphins are out of contention so I don't think Favre would go there as well as some other obvious teams.

That leaves Buffalo and New York Jets. Buffalo I don't think would go for it. Just doesn't seem like their style.

The Jets would despite reports they won't. Look at their offense this year. Offensive line is clearly upgraded. Good receivers with Cotchery and Coles. Nice RB tandem with Jones and Washington. TE core is solid especially with Dustin Keller.

I think if the Packers plan to trade Favre and Favre wants a trade, call N.Y. Jets. With Favre your looking at a potential wild card team in the AFC and only time GB plays them is if they meet in the Super Bowl or 2010.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem with trading him is he can always be traded by that team. What would stop Baltimore (a rumoured team) from trading for Favre and turn around and deal him to Minny for even more than what Green Bay receives in the package. The most logical team that needs to get a QB in my mind to put them over the top is the Vikings. No other playoff/superbowl contender is without a legitimate #1 starter at QB ... except Green Bay of course until A-Rod proves he can get the job done.

Tampa Bay... it would make sense, but I don't even see them making the playoffs this year. The Saints and Drew Brees will rebound this season and win that division.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Its starting to grow on me a bit.

Favre

AP

Great O-Line

Nice Defense

Decent receiving corps

Favre's wanting to prove something

Looks like Minny will finally get that superbowl

On a side note, looks like the Packers will finally be able to stockpile some very HIGH draft picks

yeah, that sounds like something a Green Bay Packer fan would say.

Hey, if he's not allowed to play on the Packers, i still want to watch him play, win or lose. It gives me a rush to watch him play. I dont get that from Aaron Rodgers just yet. Maybe one day i will.

I dont care where he plays but yea, if management is willing to throw him away like a piece of trash, i want to see Brett stick it to them for a year or two. If that makes me a bad guy, so be it.

Members online