Where does Greg Jennings rank in Packers history?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where does Greg Jennings rank in your opinion as far as WRs go in Packer history?

I have him towards the bottom of the top 10. How about you guys?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No reason to argue with bottom of the top 10. I think that is accurate. Driver, Sharpe, Lofton, Hutson, Dowler, McGee, Dale, and Freeman would all rank higher in my book. Jennings is probably hampered both statistically and recognition-wise by the fact that he's surrounded by so much other good receiving talent in GB. Statistically his numbers are on par with Antonio Freeman's production. I'd rank him above Robert Brooks who likely flirts with being in or out of the top 10 (a guy who certainly would have climbed higher had his knee not crumbled). I didn't see Jeff Query on the all-time receptions list, so there must have been a tabulation error - surely he earned a top 5 ranking :roflmao:

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don Hutson was so long ago even I never saw him, but how could he Not be #1? It also kinda depends on whether you are emphasizing pure quality or longevity. Blending both, I'd say Hutson, Lofton, Driver, Dowler, Sharpe, Brooks, Freeman, Jennings, Dale, McGee. I will also throw in the name Billy Howton - my memory as a 7 or 8 year old is kinda hazy, but I think he was better than Max McGee back then, even though he was gone before the great years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts