Where do you sit at Lambeau?

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
If you go to the games and are a regular at the hollowed ground of Lambeau Field....where do you sit? I am a big fan of meeting fellow forum members at a pre-chosen Leinie's Lodge. I'm in Sec. 121 row 47

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A coworker of mine grew up in Green Bay and his mom is a season ticket holder. I bought 2 great tickets off her for the week 16 packer-seahawk game. I cant remember what section we were but it was on the 18-20 yard line on the north side, home side of the field 40 rows back. We were the first two seats on next to the aisle so that worked out nice. I loved every minute at lambeau and did the stadium tour twice in the 4 days we were there. One of the biggest things that shocked me was how big the steps were in the bowl (several beers didn't help). Loved the bleacher seating though, and all the loyal packer backers around!

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
A coworker of mine grew up in Green Bay and his mom is a season ticket holder. I bought 2 great tickets off her for the week 16 packer-seahawk game. I cant remember what section we were but it was on the 18-20 yard line on the north side, home side of the field 40 rows back. We were the first two seats on next to the aisle so that worked out nice. I loved every minute at lambeau and did the stadium tour twice in the 4 days we were there. One of the biggest things that shocked me was how big the steps were in the bowl (several beers didn't help). Loved the bleacher seating though, and all the loyal packer backers around!

Yeah, its great. I love it more and more every week. I was lucky enough to grow up with parents that had season tickets. My parents are now in their 60s and really aren't crazy about sitting in the cold for 3+ hours every week, so I bought the tickets from them. I have four tickets and always take a couple buddies every week. Its great. I'm 26, and I've totally hit the lottery. My tickets are more important than my house and my Harley.

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, its great. I love it more and more every week. I was lucky enough to grow up with parents that had season tickets. My parents are now in their 60s and really aren't crazy about sitting in the cold for 3+ hours every week, so I bought the tickets from them. I have four tickets and always take a couple buddies every week. Its great. I'm 26, and I've totally hit the lottery. My tickets are more important than my house and my Harley.

IMO you infact did win the lottery. I truly love the Packers. Not a day goes by where I question why I haven't moved out to Green Bay yet.

Members online

Latest posts