where can I watch the Packers

jtgopack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know of some locations for Packer fans to watch the games in the Dallas Ft Worth area?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
do they have like a wings place there? where i live buffalo wild wings is the spot to watch all the NFL games

kruegerc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KG'S SPORTSGRILL IN MANSFIELD, TX is has one of the Biggest Packer followings around and the owners are from Sheboygan , WI. SUPERBOWL TAILGATE PARTY OUTSIDE WITH DJ, BRATS, CHEESECURDS, HARD ROLES, HAPPY SCHANPPS COMBO, and 2 50 INCH TV's OUTSIDE on top of the 40+ TV'S INSIDE.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We watched the Bears game at Vernon's and it was awesome except the smoke.
It was memorable as heck, and the tv news people were there... here's the link so you can see what the atmosphere is like. We got there and the parking lot was so cool... like Lambeau with all the cards with Packer flags and stuff.

I'm in this video Cheeseheads, Terrible Towels Headed to DFW | NBC Dallas-Fort Worth

This place is having a Friday Night PACKER PEP rally and a FISH FRY, just like up in Wisconsin. Again, except for the damn smoke, it's a great time for Packer fans, but crowded too.

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Packers or anybody is organizing a tailgate at Cowboys Stadium before the game? I'm going to the game with my dad, and would love to have a beer with some Packers fans before going into the stadium.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I stated on another thread, I like Point After North in Lewisville.

Point After North - Where Good Friends Come To Meet.

The place will be packed, and there will be lots of Steelers fans, too, but a bunch of great Packer fans will be out en force.

Not a huge bar, but whenever I have friends in from out of town, that's where we always go. Good food, too.
I've done places like that..... tons of them over here from the Varsity to the Lions Pub, even Buffalo Wild Wings. But Vernon's WONT HAVE STEELERS fans, and I find 100% Packer-Backers to be a lot lot lot more fun.

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and more...

Somebody posted this before and I found it to be very good. It's internet streams so if you get stuck and can't find a bar broadcasting the game, you can always try watching from home online.

I live in the Philly area and we'll of course be getting the Eagles/ Cowboys game so I'm kind of in the same boat as you! Good luck!

that site has been seized by the Dept. of Homeland Security and the FBI. A whole bunch got shut down last week. I wouldn't recommend posting or sharing links over the open internet. You should do it via PM, that way its harder for the Govt. to find them and shut them down.

Members online

Latest posts