Where are you watching Super Bowl XLV?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I thought it was a cool idea, so I'm gonna share where I'm watching the game. Feel free to share where you are as well.

James Starks is from Niagara Falls, NY, right near Buffalo, where I'm currently located. I read an article in the Buffalo news about how the city is a huge Packer city now because of Starks. Apparently the strip there (not sure what it's called, but it has all the bars) was overrun with Packer fans last weekend for the game. Being in Buffalo, there are NO Packer bars here, so I thought I'd head up there, meet some other fans, and perhaps even meet his family, as the article said that they rent out an entire bar for fans to go watch.

What are you guys doing? Who's actually going?

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Having a fellow Packer Fan come over to the house. Havent seen him in close to a year and they just had a baby so Im really looking forward to it :D. Ordering cheese curds and brats off of Wisconsinmade.com and gonna try to find a bunch of Wisconsin beer too.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im having an open bar at my house with some friends. I might go to the game depending if prices drop.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I'll be suffering through a wedding. That isn't a good start to a marriage, but at least he will start things off with an ace in his sleeve.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was a cool idea, so I'm gonna share where I'm watching the game. Feel free to share where you are as well.

James Starks is from Niagara Falls, NY, right near Buffalo, where I'm currently located. I read an article in the Buffalo news about how the city is a huge Packer city now because of Starks. Apparently the strip there (not sure what it's called, but it has all the bars) was overrun with Packer fans last weekend for the game. Being in Buffalo, there are NO Packer bars here, so I thought I'd head up there, meet some other fans, and perhaps even meet his family, as the article said that they rent out an entire bar for fans to go watch.

What are you guys doing? Who's actually going?

Wow, that's freaking awesome! I'm very jealous of that, buddy of mine is hosting a Super Bowl Party, 3rd one in a row, usually good times, I'm going to be going nuts! He got a brand new 60" LED TV too!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Same as all other Packer games

On my couch, wife in recliner

wont break my superstition

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My brother has a wood heater in his 4-stall garage that he turned into his man-cave. We'll do sheepshead, beverages, and munchies starting at 2. Near kickoff will mosey to the TV corner with a stockpile of beverages. Then will have my college kid to drive us back home afterwards.

SYX: I'd skip the wedding if it were me. My friends would understand. My son's basketball league is redoing the league championship weekend to avoid the game. Skipping half a day of school on Friday instead.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
my mistake, but I would fake some kind of disease or say you slipped and fell or something...be creative

Some of the people in attendance will be good half time entertainment. I'll be watching, gotta love mobile devices. At least I'm not in the wedding party.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill be in my basement, with my Dad. There is no way I could watch this with a huge group of people.

I second that. A game like this, im going to be wanting to yell if something bad happens or good. I just cant do that with other people around because then i feel like i am being obnoxious.

Members online

Latest posts