Where are all the Finley critics now ?

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While it may be the truth it's just something that wasn't necessary. I prefer our team to do the talking after a W not fire up the opponent by taking a shot at one of the best players to ever put on their jersey. This is about as dumb as what Brandon Marshall said this week.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean "if?" Driver has about the same rate of drops that Finley has had in the past 2 years.

Heck, there were people talking in the preseason about cutting or trading James Jones because he was supposedly prone to drops. He had 4 drops in 70 targets last year. Driver had 8 in 71 targets . There's your bias.

Driver at end of his career Finley at prime..Can not be compared

Driver has done his share of work over the middle, making great catches, he is allowed some leeway

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm 100% over the ego inflated immature little two year old that is Finley. I will not stop clapping for days when we finally get rid of him. Sure I hope while he is here he does well, because I'm a Packer fan, but I want him gone. There is no place for someone like him on our roster....selfish child who runs his mouth way too much.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
He doesn't drink and drive, he does not (contrary to popular opinion) do drugs, he does not beat his wife or kids, and to top it off he's performing right now. He doesn't get in trouble, he just needs to talk to the Packers media coaches to learn how to run his mouth properly, yet we still scream for this guys head. SMGDFH

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
LOL I just saw his bacpedal tweet:
JermichaelF88" said:
Urlacher is a hall of fame player and person. I meant no disrespect to him in previous comments, I was simply trying to explain that his replacement in the lineup is a good player as well.
Seriously, mandatory media coach practices :roflmao:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He doesn't drink and drive, he does not (contrary to popular opinion) do drugs, he does not beat his wife or kids, and to top it off he's performing right now. He doesn't get in trouble, he just needs to talk to the Packers media coaches to learn how to run his mouth properly, yet we still scream for this guys head. SMGDFH

Okay.....you're right as far as we know he doesn't do any of those things...but he's a diva, I dislike divas with a burning passion. Ain't worth the money, ain't worth the headaches...ain't worth the G.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Driver has done his share of work over the middle, making great catches, he is allowed some leeway

Some of drivers biggest fans, myself included, wanted him off the 53 man roster before the season started.

Of course if drivers skills eroded over time, what will Finleys look like down the road? I mean of course after he reaches his potential in a few years of course (rolls eyes)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So just like TO, but without the talent on the field...

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
McCarthy: Just don't give them anything
Finley: *Steps up to the mic*
McCarthy: *Facepalm*

So just like TO, but without the talent on the field...
I'm not sure Fin has THAT bad of an effect on our locker, so more of a less effective TO all around.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy: Just don't give them anything
Finley: *Steps up to the mic*
McCarthy: *Facepalm*

I'm not sure Fin has THAT bad of an effect on our locker, so more of a less effective TO all around.

But we could both picture him in his driveway working out for the media right?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I wish the team would staple/glue/morter/weld his damn lips shut. His mouth is like that 3rd dimensional portal that opened up in that movie "hell boy", It's big-dangerous-and filled with monsterous amounts of crap

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Wrong. When you're too old to reliably produce, it's time to go. You don't give guys "leeway" just because they can't get it done anymore.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No, I've been there an done that over 140 times, so I speak from both training AND experience and I know what I'm looking at when I look at the kicks. Not sure why Slocum would put it 100% all on Crosby. Perhaps that's the way they want to play it to the media.

[ naive ] Or do you think coaches always offer full disclosure on everything?[ /naive ]

So when a coach BLAMES someone he is lying? Why not blame the real culprit??? So tell me why the coach would be lying?

Now your going to say you know (for the 10000th time, WE KNOW YOU HAVE SAID YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE...No need to remind us in every effing post)

So we are to TRUST YOU, but no one else?

No thank you, I go by what the coach says....So let's leave it at that...

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I'll admit it, I don't mind Finley mouthing off on occasion. Here in NJ The only time we hear anything about the Packers is 1 if they play the Gants 2 If Clay or Aaron gets hurt 3 If Finley decides to suck his foot for a while. I'll take option 3 over option 2.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley is gonna be a story on Sunday, one way or another.
I think he had a hat trick last year in Chicago. He scored all 3 of our touchdowns that game.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Finley is an embarrassment. He belongs on the Eagles or Raiders or something. Can't wait to see him using a one-way ticket out of town. I no longer care how good he *might* be some day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts