Where am I??

L

Lunchboxer

Can someone be so kind to point me in the right direction to the Packer fourm.

Think i took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I hear yah LB!! its weird!!! I'll definitely be looking on Sunday night though!!! :confused:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can someone be so kind to point me in the right direction to the Packer fourm.

Think i took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.
Yeah the owner of this site needs to set it so that new members can post all they want, but only those who have been members for "X" amount of time have the ability to CREATE NEW THREADS.

This is ridiculous.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah the owner of this site needs to set it so that new members can post all they want, but only those who have been members for "X" amount of time have the ability to CREATE NEW THREADS.

This is ridiculous.

Theres been like 3 or 4 threads started by Giants fans, would it really make that much of a difference?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hang in there pal.
As long as the Packers keep winning, expect more of the same from the opposing fans.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. You probably don't see trolls going to the Colts or Rams forums to push buttons. It's a compliment that the Giants fans can't help themselves but to harass a worthy opponent's fans!

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. You probably don't see trolls going to the Colts or Rams forums to push buttons. It's a compliment that the Giants fans can't help themselves but to harass a worthy opponent's fans!

that or we are playing u this week...

excellent alias, horrible input

and if u would go through the thread i started as soon as i signed up u would see the truth of who was being a ****** and who wasnt

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's playoff seasons. What did you expect? Bunnies and rainbows? We must be prepared for this and much much more for those of you who weren't on here for the SB last year, the Steelers fans make the Giants fans look like a bunch of cuddly cute .... well, ... kittens, for lack of a better word. Fortunately, with the exception of the playoffs, this forum is dang good. This is part of the playoffs and merely the tip of the ice burg if we get to the SB. Beware.

N

NYGIANTS141

We should offer the same to you if God forbid the Pack loses.

How do you feel about the Packers' chances? Do you feel confident in this upcoming meeting or do you think we pose a threat?

I personally feel the Packers have the edge but the Giants will fight till the last minute. Similar to the previous meeting, so maybe 60-65% chance for the Pack.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's playoff seasons. What did you expect? Bunnies and rainbows? We must be prepared for this and much much more for those of you who weren't on here for the SB last year, the Steelers fans make the Giants fans look like a bunch of cuddly cute .... well, ... kittens, for lack of a better word. Fortunately, with the exception of the playoffs, this forum is dang good. This is part of the playoffs and merely the tip of the ice burg if we get to the SB. Beware.

can't we have teh trash talk AND bunnies and rainbows?!