When will we lose?

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ive been looking at the schedule and im thinking we may only lose to like detroit or dallas maybe. anyone else have some idea? I think we are capable of winning a lot but im not thinking undefeated, although i wish.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your worried that much about the Lions who got killed 56-21 by the Eagles?
That hardest team we have left to play is Dallas

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what kind of attitude is that!?

should be: What size ring finger does each player have!?

just kidding... i have my schedule posted about a foot away from my face in my office. looking over it... and considering who weve beaten so far..taking into account home and away and weather. im thinking:

Very tough games left: Chicago(2), Detroit(2) Washington, Denver(away), Dallas

Less tough but no pushover: Vikings(home) Panthers, Cheifs(old school rival and away)

Should wins:Oakland, St. Louis

SO if we split the tough division games and steal one from the Denver Washington Dallas series. Take care of business againts the Vikes Panthers and Chiefs and show up to the Oakland St. Louis games....

i think we can end the season 12-4 and cruise to a bye or maybe home field depending on how the cowgirls and the rest of league shows.

if we just win our remaining home games and thats all... we will finish with 10 wins.

Basically starting 4-0 is never a bad thing.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we can establish the run game our chances are as good as any winning the remainder of the season...keeping fingers crossed..but IMO the hardest game will be Dallas.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope never, but I know that is living in lala land. By the way, the reason we won yesterday--according to a news article in our local paper with comments made by the queen players--is because the refs were for the Pack and against the queens.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
I hope never, but I know that is living in lala land. By the way, the reason we won yesterday--according to a news article in our local paper with comments made by the queen players--is because the refs were for the Pack and against the queens.

Isn't that a stock article they just recycle after every Packers Vikings game (just change the date and the score and run with it)?

As for when we lose, I think it could be any time, but I think it won't happen until the Denver, Detroit (on Thanksgiving) or Dallas games. I think we're getting the Bears at the right time and Washington is at home. Denver is a tough place to play always and their D looks pretty good. Brett should have some special motivation vs. the Chiefs as this is the only team he's never beaten.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Generally, and correct me if I'm wrong, you lose when the opposing team has scored more points than you have at the end of the 60 minute game.

That being said, if the Pack keeps scoring more points than the opposing team at the end of 60 minutes....we don't lose. However, I'm leary about the Bears coming up. A wounded bear is no fun to tangle with. Advantage to us...home field.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lose as soon as someone shuts down the throw. I haven't seen a greatly developed run game and that's scary.

I just hope it's not this Sunday when I am there, and the Pack is again on the National stage!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on now boys..and girls. We are not going to win every game. its not going to happen. We can plan on winning every game, but you cant look at me with a strait face and tell me you truely believe that were going to go undefeated.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on now boys..and girls. We are not going to win every game. its not going to happen. We can plan on winning every game, but you cant look at me with a strait face and tell me you truely believe that were going to go undefeated.

[straight face] I truely believe that were going to go undefeated. [/straight face]

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
We lose as soon as someone shuts down the throw. I haven't seen a greatly developed run game and that's scary.

That's because it hasn't been attempted.

I generally agree with you on All Things Packers, Trom, but I gotta say I'm worried as well.

I think that the O-line is coming along just fine, and nobody is as good as pass-pro as the Packers are and as atrocious at run blocking as they have seemed. Looking at last weeks game, going against a top-3 runstopping defense, there were some holes there. IMO, the RBs are just not taking those cutback lanes. If he stays healthy, I think that Mo is the best shot at someone seeing those lanes and gashing through them.

And as for the need to run in cold, end of season games, The Packers only have 3 outdoor games after October. (not counting the reg. season finale w/ the Lions, cause it should be a meaningless game by then.) So I don't see it as quite as vital in the reg. season.

I guess the playoffs would be a different story, though..... :shrug:

Members online

Latest posts