When will Carroll learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesehead4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he keeps on missing these minicamps his career will never get momentum. He's already in the organization's doghouse.

He's had almost 32 games to prove himself, and all he's proven is he was not a good first round pick. He knows that. He "TALKS" a decent game, but talk is cheap.

Wonder if we could get a RB like JJ Arrington, Arizona took him high last year, and he didn't step right up, and now of course they aded Edgerrin James.

I'd take the 2nd rounder Arrington for the 1st rounder Carroll in a heartbeat. Remember, Arrington and Aaron Rodgers led Cal to big things together, beating USC and almost beating them again.

I'm not bashing Green or S.Gado at all there two great RB's.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrington would be a solid 3rd down back and we need that right now so I'm not oppose to doing so.

However we'd have to move Hawkins to nickel back and it depends on how he's progressing. He played well for a 2nd day pick a year ago so perhaps he's a gem.

Most importantly Carroll is going to be on the field in dime and nickel packages. Without Carroll we have to play Manuel in passing downs and he's a big of a liability against the pass.

With Carroll, Manuel comes out and Roman enters. on passing downs. Manuel was signed to start in the base defense to help out the run which is why I hate when people just look at his INT’s last year. His game is the run defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts