What's your thoughts on the "RETURN TO TITLETOWN" presentation?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I am watching it now...

And I can tell you that at the stadium it was louder than on TV...I bet they didnt have on the field microphones so you could hear it

Even the KUUHHHNNN was no where near what it sounded like it in the stands

It looked D grade cuz the cameras used..Didnt look like real a "game" type feel which tells me the cameras werent as high tech..But maybe I am wrong

Oh no, I think you are absolutely right. It was low quality and grainy, and they were (I think, based on what I know about how this is done) recording what was being picked up by the microphones on stage, but nothing else - so I surmised that the crowd was crazy loud, but you were only getting a bleed of it into the gear on the stage.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How exciting that some of you got to go!! I have it recorded, and getting ready to boot it up!!

I'm still getting calls, and finally able to return some of them, without sounding like darth vader!

Andy20412

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good, despite the fact it seemed kind of rushed because everyone wanted to get out of the cold...

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should have had it at the Bucks arena-what ever its called?-

and brought the Badgers band or something?

BlizzPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The video/audio quality wasn't great, I'm sure being there in person was far more exciting than watching on TV. It was cool to see the event sold out despite how cold it was. People were tailgating earlier in the day too. Gotta love the Packers fan base.

AaronGodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got a free flag and hand warmers !!!!
But my pizza was really soggy and cold :(. Also weird being at Lambeau without 50,000 drunks. And I didn't win anything :(.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I saw, it looked a lot better than the parade thing a lot of other teams do. I went to the Pittsburgh Penguins victory parade two years ago, and we had to fight for our spot. Despite getting there ultra early and being near the stage, we still couldn't see anything thanks to TV cameras being in the way.

This is the way teams should do it, hold the celebration in a big stadium, so everyone can see/hear and so people aren't pushing each other for spots.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was there and i thought it was pretty boring. Not what i would have expected for a SB celebration. I enjoyed the players speaking , but they could have done much better with this. Plus i don't believe there were no fireworks at the end , when they said they would. I could be wrong.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was actually kinda..Well it wasn't great is all I will say. Didn't miss much not seeing it live.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I obviously missed that part. I was in Curly's Pub by that time. I'm surprised i didn't hear it.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The video/audio quality wasn't great, I'm sure being there in person was far more exciting than watching on TV.
Agreed... watching it on NFL Network (HD) really hurt my eyes. Everything was fuzzy then clear during commercials, then back to fuzzy. I couldn't believe the local channel coldn't use an HD camera or something.The sound wasn't right either... just didn't capture the moment. Hopefully they get it right NEXT YEAR!!!

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was there. I thought it was awesome. Of course, it was the first time I had ever been to Lambeau, so that certainly added to my own excitement. The love the crowd gave Driver was great to see! I could see his big smile from 25 rows up. Unbelievably cold though. There were crowds of people huddled in the bathrooms during commercial breaks to thaw out.

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They also ran a video of all the great plays from the beginning of the season to the end. That was more emotional to watch and respond to, (with everyone there), than listening to what the players had to say on the field later

Members online

Latest posts