What's your thoughts on the "RETURN TO TITLETOWN" presentation?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was cool to see, but I got the feeling the preparation of it was rushed...I still enjoyed it a lot

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
It was alright... Probably one of those things that you had to be there to really get the full affect.

I think that's the fault of the audio. I sang at Candlestick Park once, and I have the audio from it - you can't hear the crowd, because the recording was coming directly off the board...so it seems really weird because the crowd is so muffled compared to me.

That's what happened here and it did take away from being able to get the full feeling of having been there.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that's the fault of the audio. I sang at Candlestick Park once, and I have the audio from it - you can't hear the crowd, because the recording was coming directly off the board...so it seems really weird because the crowd is so muffled compared to me.

That's what happened here and it did take away from being able to get the full feeling of having been there.

yeah, not getting the crowds cheers into the audio is what really made it feel off

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
yeah, not getting the crowds cheers into the audio is what really made it feel off

You know how loud they must have been cheering when it seemed to really erupt (for Rodgers, etc.) - it had to have been absolutely deafening.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The dirty, rotten, thieving, *******, bastid scalpers even scalped this event! Some kids from Boyd paid $35 for $5 tickets.

Packer Fans should just start kicking the crap out of these creeps. I have more respect for drug dealers.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Bad mikes, Wayne sounded like he either blew his voice doing the game or had a cold. The mayor of Green Bay looked like an ax murderer, grabbed the mike like "Gimmee dat!".

Other than that, had to love it.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
these thigs are always rush jobs.

you do what you can. I wish one player could take the time to try to say something eloquent,..at least a little eloquent

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Ya the temp. and audio on the t.v. made it seem anti-climatic if you will, but still a cool event. Donald Drivers Ovation was def. the best part though- It was one of the few times you could hear the crowd roar, and it was the only time I got a hint of emotion out of myself (other than still being thrilled were world champs of coarse).

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I was there and it didnt feel rushed....

It wasnt Wayne it was Larry with bad voice

Donald got the loudest/longest cheer, Rodgers did get the MVP chant a few times..

People we clapping a lot but with gloves on hard to hear it...

It was COLD! I took two baterries for my camera and with in 30 mins they were dying (normally will last 2 hours each)

What I seen no one sat down (seats were ice covered)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool idea. I agree it was very poorly produced, like a D+ grade.
And the weather there just flat-out sucks.

The way our team is constructed, we should find a way to put a roof over it and play in warm weather.

Think about that. Experts favored us IN ATLANTA and IN THE DOME in DALLAS because our team is better in windless, fast tracks. Our team doesn't want to play in cold slow crappy weather like Green Bay in January and Chicago. We'd beat the Bears 47-10 in a dome but they play us close in GB and Chicago in January.

We might be better off being a wildcard team than getting the #1 seed next year, LOL!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am watching it now...

And I can tell you that at the stadium it was louder than on TV...I bet they didnt have on the field microphones so you could hear it

Even the KUUHHHNNN was no where near what it sounded like it in the stands

It looked D grade cuz the cameras used..Didnt look like real a "game" type feel which tells me the cameras werent as high tech..But maybe I am wrong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts